Mr. Blank will be on 680 the fan

Ghost Rider

Listening. I didn't know that though. Can't wait until Blank is on there. They were asking each other if they should just dive right into the Roddy situation or if they should ease into it. lol. Should be good.

haha.....don't beat around the bush....ask right away then ease the pain.

i agree with peterson saying that gonzalez helps out turner the most.

haha.....don't beat around the bush....ask right away then ease the pain.

i agree with peterson saying that gonzalez helps out turner the most.

I agree. I just found out it will be TD, not Mr. Blank. When I heard it they said the Boss man. I took that as Aurthur. TD will be on next and that is just as good but if you go through these threads, adtjbo posted a TD interview from 790 the zone just a little while ago. Listen to it and you'll get a good idea of what he'll say. It, too, was a good interview.

OH, and they jumped right in with the first question. TD chuckled. Good interview. Go find it.

Mike Peterson is talking about how this is a very first class organization from Mr.Blank to the cafeteria workers.

TG said the same thing yesterday. He said he loves KC but from everything from the housing to the food and everything is just heads and shoulders better than anything he ever experienced.

He is excited about defense. Thinks they will be pretty good and much better than expected. Decoud turned a corner in OTA's (I think that is what he said) Roddy White situation is still ongoing. They feel like both sides need to be firm and fair money wise. He feels it will be a win win in the end but he can not give a time table. He wants Roddy here so he can keep growing in this system and as a player. He likes Roddy and wants Roddy here for many many years. He doesn't think it will be long and drawn out. He is confident they will get a fair deal done. He is encouraged with HD and the way he is stepping up. Said Jenkins keeps coming into his own and really likes watching him with his size. Says Ryan's eyes light up when he spots TG coming across the middle.

The second group on the o-line, he likes them. Reynolds is doing very well and settling in. Nice battles on the o-line. If they stick with the plan they should be in the playoffs for many many years. There is a very quiet swagger about this team and staff right now. Now a chest beating swagger but just a quiet confidence.

He is excited about defense. Thinks they will be pretty good and much better than expected. Decoud turned a corner in OTA's (I think that is what he said) Roddy White situation is still ongoing. They feel like both sides need to be firm and fair money wise. He feels it will be a win win in the end but he can not give a time table. He wants Roddy here so he can keep growing in this system and as a player. He likes Roddy and wants Roddy here for many many years. He doesn't think it will be long and drawn out. He is confident they will get a fair deal done. He is encouraged with HD and the way he is stepping up. Said Jenkins keeps coming into his own and really likes watching him with his size. Says Ryan's eyes light up when he spots TG coming across the middle.

That sounds good.