We don't have enough threads about Roddy - here's one

Tandy

cuz he be da best playa and should get his

2nd or third best

We have to re-sign Roddy because .......

My season tickets just arrived in the mail and Roddy is featured on the Eagles ticket ....

(feel free to add your reasons)

b/c i like the guy's game i have faith in his hands

We have to re-sign Roddy because .......

My season tickets just arrived in the mail and Roddy is featured on the Eagles ticket ....

(feel free to add your reasons)

Tandy, that's probably the most legitimate reason to resign him that I've heard yet.

I want to see him back next year, but not at what I've heard he wants. Who knows maybe all this 9 - 10 million a year is b.s. that someone made up. Roddy would help the team, but we have other good players out there too. I look at this like the Haynesworth talk earlier this year. Yeah, he would have made the team better, but football is a lot like life. There is always someone better right around the corner. Just have to do your homework and look for the talent. I think TD really likes to do homework!

Tandy, that's probably the most legitimate reason to resign him that I've heard yet.

I want to see him back next year, but not at what I've heard he wants. Who knows maybe all this 9 - 10 million a year is b.s. that someone made up. Roddy would help the team, but we have other good players out there too. I look at this like the Haynesworth talk earlier this year. Yeah, he would have made the team better, but football is a lot like life. There is always someone better right around the corner. Just have to do your homework and look for the talent. I think TD really likes to do homework!

which goes back to my "is roddy white money hungry thread"

which goes back to my "is roddy white money hungry thread"

You might be absolutely correct. This all could be speculation. Who knows maybe it's lenght on contract that is keeping the deal from being done.

This is what I know.

Blank wants to win and would sell his soul to bring a winning team to Atlanta.

TD is talented and comes from a background of not overpaying for the talent.

Roddy is a good reciever that could become great if he would work at it. He's had a couple of questionable years and made some not to smart moves in the past.

Agents are leeches that will suck every penny they can from a team or a player.

That's all we really know.

.......because he is a huge part of this offense and is the only real consistent deep threat. He takes pressure off of TG, Turner, and all of the other receivers by taking on Double teams a lot. He completes this offense and is one of the major pieces. Plus I secretly love him. lol. Just playin before everyone jumps on me for that one.

I don't agree about the hold out , and I understand this is the only leverage he has , and I wouldn't want him to get hurt before he gets the renegotiated contract , but as for your question ,1 he has earned the $ , 2 he's a good #1 WR and he's even getting better ,3 he's a good blocker ,4 he's the piece of the puzzle that's going to open up our offence , and it will carry us deep into the playoffs and possibly all the way .