Question about Friday Night Lights

Ghost Rider

ummm maybe but they have a lot of refreshments there already. also a bunch of activities. you're going to be sitting in some high school bleachers so i don't know where the coolers would go but it gets pretty full.

then again i went last year so i don't know how things will be different this year. i got there maybe an hour or so early. there were games, activities and i got a chance to meet sam crenshaw, gerald riggs, mike smith, players, saw TD, etc. before the scrimmage so getting there early isn't a bad thing.

is this scrimage gonna be taped ?

when i had Comcast yrs ago they had Falcon Vison and they showed all that, seems like someone like sports south or some1 would air that... not sure if the NFL or the Atlanta Falcons would control the rights to something like that...

is this scrimage gonna be taped ?

when i had Comcast yrs ago they had Falcon Vison and they showed all that, seems like someone like sports south or some1 would air that... not sure if the NFL or the Atlanta Falcons would control the rights to something like that...

I dont think that it is taped, but I knew they take plenty of pictures.

Early is the key

I plan on getting there early but early like 5pm or is 6pm still early since the scrimmage starts at 7:30? Originally i was planning on getting there around 5pm but I will have 3 young ids with me so didn't want the to get bored. Sound like there will be plenty to do though.

I plan on getting there early but early like 5pm or is 6pm still early since the scrimmage starts at 7:30? Originally i was planning on getting there around 5pm but I will have 3 young ids with me so didn't want the to get bored. Sound like there will be plenty to do though.

It is based on when the gates open, not the scrimmage, "Trust Me" :rolleyes: Yeah they wont be bored they have things going on the field before the scrimmage starts.

How's the parking?

I actually think it is going to be a bigger event than it was last year. The Falcons have been advertising this thing on the Radio, so i suggest that you get there early if you want a good parking spot and you want to get a good seat, I might back in the back so i dont have to wait in traffic but sit up front. I think it is going to be crowded, but Brookwood is a pretty big school and has a pretty big parking lot.

I actually think it is going to be a bigger event than it was last year. The Falcons have been advertising this thing on the Radio, so i suggest that you get there early if you want a good parking spot and you want to get a good seat, I might back in the back so i dont have to wait in traffic but sit up front. I think it is going to be crowded, but Brookwood is a pretty big school and has a pretty big parking lot.

Not really, our parking lot cant even fit all the seniors for parking spaces and they have to park in a church down the road... parking will be tight so get there early if your driving

Wow say it aint so Ghost, say it aint so Ghost :P :lol::lol:

Not my kids if that's what you are referring to. My nephew and nieces. They wanted to go to practice with me the other day but I said no. I thought it would of been too hot, which it was, and one is three, the other 5, and then a 11 yr old. y mom is probably going to come and help watch them.

If you were referring to the 40 oz, not me. Not any more plus I find it hard to believe that you won't get shown the door with something like that. Kind of think the dude was playing about bring a 40 last year. Especially on school property.

LOL. Never mind, I just noticed what you did there. :lol: