Sneak peek of Falcons throwback helmet

Sounds kinda dumb, but that's why I started liking the Falcons. I was really too little to know much about football, but loved that ol falcon logo. Like the Red. Also, like the old logo on black. It's simple.

Like the new, but love the old.

Still have one of those old school T's (size S I think...I wear XL now) I need to take a pic of it for my sig...it's BA.

Niiice. B)

J. Mike mentioned that we'll wear them twice this year, both at home. I'm thinking one against a division opponent...one being the Bucs. Tampax Bay has already announced one game they'll be wearing the throwbacks, so my guess is the other game will be against us since the Aints and Panzies aren't wearing throwbacks this year.

Niiice. B)

J. Mike mentioned that we'll wear them twice this year, both at home. I'm thinking one against a division opponent...one being the Bucs. Tampax Bay has already announced one game they'll be wearing the throwbacks, so my guess is the other game will be against us since the Aints and Panzies aren't wearing throwbacks this year.

if we wear them twice at home that means there's a good chance we don't wear black on black this year unless we do it in big D, washington or miama (i doubt MIA). oh well because those 66 throwbacks are awesome.