Falcons TC updates through Twitter

Jaymadd

J-mike and Michael Moore utilize twitter for their Training Camp updates and so do players and other Falcon's Personnel. I have twitter up while at Work through my blackberry, so i figured i would update yall as much as possible

8-3

J Mike : Matt Ryan's accuracy was amazing in passing drills today at Falcons camp.

J Mike: Heavy Chevy got an Int this morning during practice.

riceisen: Just had a great chat with Tony Gonzalez for tonight's 90 min NFLTA , may sure yall watch Total Access tonight.

J-mike and Michael Moore utilize twitter for their Training Camp updates and so do players and other Falcon's Personnel. I have twitter up while at Work through my blackberry, so i figured i would update yall as much as possible

8-3

J Mike : Matt Ryan's accuracy was amazing in passing drills today at Falcons camp.

?????

i figured it was him but after i saw him play on 08-02-09 i figured he would fade off into oblivion

just extremly shocked to hear him doing good maybe he was sick

Chevis is my boi, he was solid on Sat, but the Defense as a whole was good on Sat evening. Dont give up on our starting CB :D

Chevis is my boi, he was solid on Sat, but the Defense as a whole was good on Sat evening. Dont give up on our starting CB :D

haha maybe its gna be intresting whose gonna win the other starting corner spot. I just hope its not grimes, love his energy but his height just ruins it...

hahahaha i hear ya brent has the edge on him now and brent didnt look to bad again i hate brent but owens showed up and von was on the field alot so he got his reps in how did von look when u were there?

haha maybe its gna be intresting whose gonna win the other starting corner spot. I just hope its not grimes, love his energy but his height just ruins it...

If grimes earns it then i have no problem with him starting. My vote goes to Chevis and Owens starting, but Grimes is cool too, just not my first preference. I figure that most of our Corners are short, Chevis is the tallest of our CB that will make the team.

hahahaha i hear ya brent has the edge on him now and brent didnt look to bad again i hate brent but owens showed up and von was on the field alot so he got his reps in how did von look when u were there?

I didnt see Von playing in the evening, but someone told me that he was at Safety in the AM practice on SAt.

He didn't call him Heavy Chevy, Jay! lol

I like Chevis a lot, but I want the best player to start. Who ever it is. But I hope it's Chevis. It's looking like it might be Grimey.

You right i said that :D. i have a wait and see attitude with Grimes, because he played well last preseason too.

I cant get Twitter to send messages to my phone. How do you set that up?

I can't either only Direct messages that are sent to me. I am still trying to figure out Twitter, but while on i see this application for Blackberries called ubertwitter, so i might check that out to see what it is.