Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

OFFICIAL AFMB PRO PICK ‘EM LEAGUE

68 posts in this topic

I'm in! I had to change my display name on here, and create a new yahoo account. I had an account on here under SupaBMiller but I couldn't use that name since I don't remember the password. Question though...I'm building a trophy case, and I'm wondering how much room I'm going to need in order to display my championship trophy?

I'm in and I made my picks, but it has my status as " Imcomplete tiebreakers not entered. I entered the scores of the games, but the areas where i am to guess the 2nd tiebrekers, Most/Least points is grayed out so I can't pick. Oh well. I assume because I didn't pick Thursdays game.

Dear Rev_Hal,

Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em is open for signups. That is all.

Sincerely,

I Am Legend

Whats the Group ID and PW?

tried to join any of the 3 but it told me that my password was incorrect for all 3?

As far as I know thats last years group.

Those original 3 links are last years league. But apparently I Am Legend has some info on a current league that I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing with the rest of us...

Those original 3 links are last years league. But apparently I Am Legend has some info on a current league that I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing with the rest of us...

Nope, no info. Just trying to get Rev_Hal to go ahead and start up the new Pick 'Em League.