Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

OFFICIAL AFMB PRO PICK ‘EM LEAGUE

68 posts in this topic

OFFICIAL AFMB PRO PICK ‘EM LEAGUE

It’s that time again gang for our 7th Annual Pick ‘em league. This year we will take up to 150 people in the contest, using 3 separate Yahoo groups. It does not matter which group you are in – at the end of each week’s games, all 3 will be combined to determine the winner(s).

Picks are due 5 minutes before the start of each game (so you don’t lose a whole week if you forget to get your picks in for the Thursday games). Also, your lowest week of scores during the season will be dropped (just 1 week).

A few rules that will make my life easier.

• Please register with ONLY your official AFMB screen name. Don’t make up a nickname, and don’t add anything to your existing name. As we get close to the start, I will go through and delete all people from the league who are not using their AFMB screen name.
  • Please only register in 1 of the three leagues. Multiple entries will be deleted. Since the totals are combined, it does not matter which league you are in.
  • Don’t ask me to edit your picks. They are 100% your responsibility. If you mess up your picks, I am sorry.

Below is the information for the 3 leagues. Pick one and register. If it is full, then go to the next one. Once all 3 are full, registration is closed.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

League 1:

Group ID#: 4031

Password: falcons

League 2:

Group ID#: 4033

League 3:

Group ID#: 4034

my board ID is already taken on yahoo.

edit: changed my display name on these boards to my yahoo name :P

FYI - your Yahoo names does not need to match, but your Display Name in the league needs to be your AFMB screen name.

FYI - your Yahoo names does not need to match, but your Display Name in the league needs to be your AFMB screen name.

yeah I noticed that after I changed my name on here, its all for the better, I like mcwheesus better anyway :D

JBopper is on board, I won one of the leagues you had last year think I was 2nd overall.

Hope I even can do good this year.