Madden Rematch of Cardinal game

Plus dang Madden looks good this year

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest Gritz

Love it...

Two quick observations.......

1.) Ryan really hustles up to the center doesn't he?

2.) Smitty looks a cast member of The Sopranos.

Wow, they actually called the Cardinals for off sides. Sad when a video game gets something right that the refs in real life fail on.

Ha,Ha. That is so true, that was unbelieveable. I am going to rewatch the game tonight and probably get as angry as I was when I originally watched it.

I actually planned on making a thread about madden since everyone is talking aobut Roddy White and it is driving me (as well as others ) insane!!! But obviously you beat me to it so I guess I'll just add another video:

(sorry I can't embed it because im at work)

Plus: just something to talk about: everybody should post about their Madden skills who you play with (besides the Falcons) gamertags etc. make it a little interesting.

I'll start: I stopped playing with the Falcons after 2004 because they were the cheat team of the game but i picked back up with them in '07 before the Vick fiasco happened. In between then i played with the Broncos and Redskins. I play on PS3 and my screenname is vel23. i hate to play vs Patriots because those people dont know anything else except throw to Moss. but i love playing vs Cowboys because they are sooo overrated and people get upset when they lose! ;)