Hilarious Video

Duff_Man

If you don't laugh at this, you may be legally dead. See a doctor.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

i guess i need to make a dr. appointment then....

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

>>>>>>>>>>

burrito video

i guess i need to make a dr. appointment then....

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

>>>>>>>>>>

burrito video

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow Duffman. That was not funny at all. How much did you smoke before you watched that??

I am shocked that nobody can laugh at this. Little funny animals eating food to an asinine song about burritos. It kills me every time. The Narwhals was funny, too...they're just silly. I'd like someone to explan why they didn't find it funny.

And, no, I haven't gotten high in about 5 years.

Oh, and it's not that I am heartbroken that people hate it, but I am very interested to hear the "unfunny" thought process. I love silly stuff, but I can find humor in car accidents. But then again, I don't take life seriously at all.

I am shocked that nobody can laugh at this. Little funny animals eating food to an asinine song about burritos. It kills me every time. The Narwhals was funny, too...they're just silly. I'd like someone to explan why they didn't find it funny.

And, no, I haven't gotten high in about 5 years.

Oh, and it's not that I am heartbroken that people hate it, but I am very interested to hear the "unfunny" thought process. I love silly stuff, but I can find humor in car accidents. But then again, I don't take life seriously at all.

I'll take a shot at this..

1 - little furry animals eating carrots is not really funny. Perhaps mildly entertaining for about 4 seconds but no where near funny. (do you laugh uncontrollably at squirrels in your back yard?)

2 - the song was very annoying and pointless. Not only was it a stupid song, it was not on topic. Not one of the furry animals was actually eating a burrito.

3 - whatever limited amount of entertainment I did get out of it was quickly turned into scorn once the video ended and I realized I had wasted my time on something that ended without a punchline. Perhaps if one of the furry ******** had expolded or even ripped a huge fart it could have saved it but alas nothing.

...but that's just how I felt about it.

I'll take a shot at this..

1 - little furry animals eating carrots is not really funny. Perhaps mildly entertaining for about 4 seconds but no where near funny. (do you laugh uncontrollably at squirrels in your back yard?)

2 - the song was very annoying and pointless. Not only was it a stupid song, it was not on topic. Not one of the furry animals was actually eating a burrito.

3 - whatever limited amount of entertainment I did get out of it was quickly turned into scorn once the video ended and I realized I had wasted my time on something that ended without a punchline. Perhaps if one of the furry ******** had expolded or even ripped a huge fart it could have saved it but alas nothing.

...but that's just how I felt about it.

1. Yes I actually do. Squirrels are hilarious.

2. The song was funny because they weren't eating burritos. It maks it silly. Not everything funny has to be accurate.

3. A lot of humor has no punchline. When it isn't stand-up, it doesn't need to be build-up/punchline. A video like this only needs to be goofy and inanely silly to be funny. The brevity makes it funnier because it doesn't get stale.

I think the hamster and the hedgehog are what really slay me. I still laugh at them.

If you don't laugh at this, you may be legally dead. See a doctor.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

OK Duff you know I support you because you are anti-track jacker but man I tried to muster up a laugh and couldn't. I just can't. Pass the dooby and maybe I can.