who has watched "The Knowing"

Lou Dog

I gotta watch this movie just to see how it ends because that's all I've heard about is how good the movie is and then how bad the ending is. Speaking of watching movies, I just watched all seven seasons of "the trailer park boys" and if you have never seen that show do yourself a favor and watch it. It is one of the funniest shows around.

If you understand the underlying message that this movie was putting into your sub-concious, and various symbology, you'd understand the ending.

I understand it perfectly, I just get so tired at people "hinting" at that. Just go ahead and tell the truth, have the ending of the movie happen like what we know they where getting at and not only would it shock people it would of made the movie ten times better.

Please explain.

The very end of the movie is a tree in a field. The kids are in "paradise." The tree is the tree of life. The movie hinges on the belief that aliens are our gods (and/or good angels) and they will come to save us. They portray Ezekiel's wheel in the movie aa a ufo. Even the black stones have some importance in regards to the Torah I think.