A lil different camp battle

Lets say, hypothetically, Hutchins and Bergeron win the 5th spots @ CB and WR respectively. (the "usuals" win the top 4 spots)

Who would U rather have on this team, Aaron Kelly or William Middleton? Why?

Sure we can/might put 1/both of them on the PS, but that's not what I'm talking about, this is for the final 53. And I do not believe we will carry 6 WRs and 6 CBs, unless Hutchins is also the 4th Safety.

Who do U think will be better @ their respective positions, who will have more impact on ST, and who do U think we are more in need of success from in tha future?

Also, what is everybody's thought of Robert James? I havent seen any of him, and I havent seen any of Adkins, so therefore I see them as in the same boat, with James havin a 1-year edge of learnin the playbook/NFL. Is Adkins particularly better than James, or vice versa? Are they similar players? If not, what is their main difference? How much competition do U believe is between them for 1 spot, or do U think they are not directly linked and related?

Lets say, hypothetically, Hutchins and Bergeron win the 5th spots @ CB and WR respectively. (the "usuals" win the top 4 spots)

Who would U rather have on this team, Aaron Kelly or William Middleton? Why?

Sure we can/might put 1/both of them on the PS, but that's not what I'm talking about, this is for the final 53. And I do not believe we will carry 6 WRs and 6 CBs, unless Hutchins is also the 4th Safety. I do not think Hutchins will beat Fudge for the 4th safety spot maybe compete with Harris for the # 5 safety spot (with 5 CB & 5 S) Both Hutchins and Harris play both the CB and Safety positions

Who do U think will be better @ their respective positions, who will have more impact on ST, and who do U think we are more in need of success from in tha future? I think Harris is better on ST than either Middleton or Hutchins

Also, what is everybody's thought of Robert James? I havent seen any of him, and I havent seen any of Adkins, so therefore I see them as in the same boat, with James havin a 1-year edge of learnin the playbook/NFL. Is Adkins particularly better than James, or vice versa? Are they similar players? If not, what is their main difference? How much competition do U believe is between them for 1 spot, or do U think they are not directly linked and related? Both Adkins and James played OLB in college so they should be competing against each other. I think Winborn will compete for MLB with Gilbert and Miles