Whats the best way to get Cheap falcons tickets?

Blitz28179

The CHEAPEST way to get a good price is to buy from a scalper 5 minutes AFTER the game starts.

Have a copy of the Dome seating diagram so you know exactly where the seats are.

Before the game ask someone going in to show you their ticket and examine an authentic ticket; watch out for counterfeits, they exist.

The CHEAPEST way to get a good price is to buy from a scalper 5 minutes AFTER the game starts.

Have a copy of the Dome seating diagram so you know exactly where the seats are.

Before the game ask someone going in to show you their ticket and examine an authentic ticket; watch out for counterfeits, they exist.

Ill be driving from 15 minutes below chattanooga,tn so I hate to drive that far not having tickets already.Knowing my luck I wouldnt find any tickets when I get down there.That would suck!

You can get seats in the endzone for around that price on ticket exchange, go to ticketmaster site. I was looking at the single game tickets Friday afternoon and found better deals on ticket exchange than what I could have got directly from ticketmaster. Ticket exchange is ran by ticket master but you buy from people....