Roam the Dome Autographs

jjrobi7

I have an infant son that has a rare disease known as LCHAD (can't metabolize fats). I'm a season ticket holder (going on my 4th year) and I'm hoping my son will love the Falcons as much as I do. He is 7 months old and was in the hospital for 10 days after a near death experience before we found out what was wrong with him. One of the downfalls to the disease is that he can't play energy demanding sports like football. I'm a defensive coordinator for a high school football team in north georgia, so my son will be around football a lot. I have a lot of autographs for him to enjoy as he grows up and was hoping to get him some this year. However, I was left off the e-mail list to sign up for tickets. I tried to get them at no avail so I come to you.

If you have tickets you would like to give my son and me please let me know. I can meet you down there. If you want me to pay for them I don't mind doing that either because it means that much to me to get our autographs. please e-mail me or reply by pm

Thanks in advance,

Josh

jjrobi7@yahoo.com