Something to think about

hakim24

Michael Jenkins will be making more money than him..... that is just not right. Jenkins has made some major strides, but he is still not half the WR that Roddy is.

Do you think he would be willing to get paid less than a player who clearly is not the better player?

The NFL is a business and you cannot blame him for doing this. Any smart player would. When a player performs at the level he has performed at, he deserves it. He won't sell him and his family short.... he would be stupid to do so.

He deserves and I hope he gets it soon. The players in that locker room understand his position so it shouldn't even be a major distraction.

Michael Jenkins will be making more money than him..... that is just not right. Jenkins has made some major strides, but he is still not half the WR that Roddy is.

Do you think he would be willing to get paid less than a player who clearly is not the better player?

The NFL is a business and you cannot blame him for doing this. Any smart player would. When a player performs at the level he has performed at, he deserves it. He won't sell him and his family short.... he would be stupid to do so.

He deserves and I hope he gets it soon. The players in that locker room understand his position so it shouldn't even be a major distraction.

Why all the hate on Jenkins and all the love on White? I don't get you guys. I think Jenkins was paid by the GM and owner, not you fans. If Dimitroff and Blank think Jenkins deserves the bread then accept it, please. If they are not opening up the vault for White right now, accept it,please.

Why all the bleeding hearts for Roddy? Why not be in the TEAM corner and root for Dimitroff to handle it HIS way not Whites's way?