William Moore and Peria Jeyy

atljbo

#Falcons safety William Moore just made a nice diving interception. Rookies look solid early in camp.
Let's keep this one short and to the point. #Falcons DT Peria Jerry is as good as we all thought. Quick off the ball.

Moore has the potential to be the next great safety.

Look for him to be used very similar to Troy Polamalu..... a lot of freedom to run around and make plays whether at the LOS or in coverage.

I completely agree with the statement. So many will sleep on this defense but we will have the surprise when it comes to defense, i like what i saw at training camp so far

Man, if one of those guys is the game changer the falcons have missed on D, this D will be alright.

Think about a Young Sapp in the middle for the Falcons and then realize that's what we may have.

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to this coming year.

I am very excited to hear about the advertised quickness of Jerry on the field, but to compare him to one of the best defensive tackles of all time? I can only hope so, but its a stretch.

If these 2 can have solid-good rookie seasons, our defensive can be all right. Hopefully Moore can win the SS job soon...don't know whatsup with him taking reps behind Coleman.

Guest Gritz
Great info man. I really hope Moore and Jerry start atleast by week 5.

Jerry will start in the first game against the Dolphins.

I am very excited to hear about the advertised quickness of Jerry on the field, but to compare him to one of the best defensive tackles of all time? I can only hope so, but its a stretch.

If these 2 can have solid-good rookie seasons, our defensive can be all right. Hopefully Moore can win the SS job soon...don't know whatsup with him taking reps behind Coleman.

That's who the NFL/draft experts compare him to.

Sapp clone is a real common description

I've mentioned in another post also, but these two seem to have decent heads on their shoulders. At least from what I can gather in interviews. They seem very humble, respectful and polite. I think this is awesome. We'll see how they produce, but I hope they stay from what I can gather to be high character type guys.

You son of a gun. I just woke up from a nap and logged on to Twitter then came here to post. Like I said before, Twitter is cool to get live sports updates. We should all add each other over there. I am Randawg21 if anyone wants to add me. I'll add you back.

You son of a gun. I just woke up from a nap and logged on to Twitter then came here to post. Like I said before, Twitter is cool to get live sports updates. We should all add each other over there. I am Randawg21 if anyone wants to add me. I'll add you back.

lol. i did the same thing.... i took a nap and when i woke up i checked around for training camp info

But yea... i dont do the twitter thing.... i just check out J.Mikes to get a update