Another Mind Trick

Remarkable

I saw this on another forum but I had it ruined for me before I was able to do it. It seemed to work on most people who weren't dumb.

http://www.wilk4.com/humor/humorm208.htm

Huh, that is interesting. I guess I am one of the 2 percent, I chose something different than what they said. Wonder what that means if you choose something other than the norm.

Huh, that is interesting. I guess I am one of the 2 percent, I chose something different than what they said. Wonder what that means if you choose something other than the norm.

***spoilers***

I wish I could have done it. I was paranoid it was a screamer so I looked at the first post and they said their answer so I had that already in my head. A lot of people thought of fruits so that messed them up. :lol:

What did you think of by the way?

***spoilers***

I wish I could have done it. I was paranoid it was a screamer so I looked at the first post and they said their answer so I had that already in my head. A lot of people thought of fruits so that messed them up. :lol:

What did you think of by the way?

I said broccoli as well. Broccoli is da shiznit.

soft broccoli with salt >>>>>>>>

I love it anyway really. My favorite way is to steam it for about 1-2 minutes. Leaves it with a light crunch, add some salt and fresh black pepper FTW. I changed my diet up about a year ago, so I always have 2 servings of fresh vegetables per meal.

Also, baby carrots steamed >>>>>>>>>>

Also again, asparagus with some pancetta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Slightly crunch broccoli with a little salt and butter is good. Carrots with ranch are better.

I hear ya on the broccoli. I like my carrots flying solo, if anything a little butter and honey is all you need. Mostly butter though, carrots are sweet enough. At least to me they are, I don't intake sugar anymore so everything is sweet.

I love it anyway really. My favorite way is to steam it for about 1-2 minutes. Leaves it with a light crunch, add some salt and fresh black pepper FTW. I changed my diet up about a year ago, so I always have 2 servings of fresh vegetables per meal.

Also, baby carrots steamed >>>>>>>>>>

Also again, asparagus with some pancetta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I also like it that way, when i said soft, i meant with a lil' crunch so you dont get a soggy taste.

But with salt and black pepper >>>>

you have a great taste in broccoli, lol