Heres the thing about Roddy Whites holdout......

Ice74

He signed a rookie 5 year contract, 2 of those years he underperformed, but he was a rookie and 2nd year player, so we didnt hold that against him,(much) but he did have the drops

Years 3 and 4, he performed at a Pro Bowl level

but....

2 years good and 2 years bad does not tip the scale in his favor..... considering he heldout when he was a rookie, and he still has a case of the drops.....this tips the scale the other way

I dont agree with the holdout....

this should be his year to TIP THE SCALE in his favor, I mean think about, if he performed at a Pro Bowl level this year, either way.... if we resigned him or if he was signed by another team, he would get a mega deal!!! next offseason

but his holdout does nobody good

lets say the Falcons brass thinks....hey..honor your contract, tough

if he held out 30 days

30 days

x

----------

hes out half a million, basically a quarter of this years contract HOW IS THIS SMART!!!!!!

i know i know about the other side, injury and when the team cuts a player no one makes a big thing about, he doesnt have to worry about being cut... and history proves...when you hold out, you are more likely to have an injury (thank you Jamal Anderson)

i know i know about the other side, injury and when the team cuts a player no one makes a big thing about, he doesnt have to worry about being cut... and history proves...when you hold out, you are more likely to have an injury (thank you Jamal Anderson)

Correlation does not equal causation. I could say good for Jamal Anderson managing to get one last big payday before his career essentially got derailed by an injury.

Wait wait wait wait wait.

Roddy White is holding out? Why does no one post this information?

I wasnt posting breaking news, not even posting the latest news, I thought his was a message board where on could post their opinion, whether it be 1 day late 5 days late or 10,000 posts had already been posted about it

deal with it

I wasnt posting breaking news, not even posting the latest news, I thought his was a message board where on could post their opinion, whether it be 1 day late 5 days late or 10,000 posts had already been posted about it

deal with it

No, I know. Actually I agree with your first post.