Can someone make me a signature using these images?

I'm in an online franchise league for Madden as the falcons and we have a message board. My name there is Chief275. Can someone make me a signature using my name, Falcons colors, obviously, and these images of Ryan and Turner? It can be cartoony, because I like that look. Thanks in advance!!

3762516840_81771de9c4.jpg

3761712057_df355fcc60.jpg

Hoh, I like those cartoonish models. I think I have to make a sig from them to myself for preaseason. BTW, I think it was only right decision to make this kind of models to Wii version of Madden. Wii can't challenge the X360 and PS3 in graphics and also Wii players are not so in the most realistic games, but the whole console is made for having fun. Those characters are perfect for that. :)

Hoh, I like those cartoonish models. I think I have to make a sig from them to myself for preaseason. BTW, I think it was only right decision to make this kind of models to Wii version of Madden. Wii can't challenge the X360 and PS3 in graphics and also Wii players are not so in the most realistic games, but the whole console is made for having fun. Those characters are perfect for that. :)

lmao @ wii want champions. fits perfectly