Eminem Dissing Benzino

ya_boi_j

Him and Mariah been going back and forth for years but no one says anything negative about her b/c she's a woman. This current beef had died down after him and Nick had there little words then she decided to start it back up with her little "beef" song. So that's her fault

Him and Mariah been going back and forth for years but no one says anything negative about her b/c she's a woman. This current beef had died down after him and Nick had there little words then she decided to start it back up with her little "beef" song. So that's her fault

yeah, she started it. and em just finished it.

This is why I hate R&B and Hip Hop so much right now.

Hey, I can't disrespect that :lol:

Its gotten silly man...LOL! Real silly. Eminem was funny when he first started and then as he went on started looking like he purposely surrounded himself with thugs and hard core guys just to watch his back. ICP, Twiztid, and even one of my cousins has beefed with him. He's just ridiculous.

they got to do what they got to do to make a dollar man. that's what it all boils down to at the end of the day

Man, I just listened to the Warning.........................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................that wasn't a man on a rampage, that was a man spurned. He sounded like his feelings were hurt. Seriously. He said some things that would embarass any man to have to say out loud. You don't do that unless someone actually dug into your feelings a little.

My bad.

Lol yeah I believe there was something going on between them a long time ago and she cut him loose after she blew up. She was probably the best thing that ever happened to him and she wont claim him. And to top it off, Kim has released a statement saying the dude has a Vienna Sausage. Be on the lookout for another song about her. There is a reason he makes all these anger inflicted songs but we just dont know the truth behind them.

This is why I hate R&B and Hip Hop so much right now.

try listening to the song "cigarette" by Fort Minor. It covers some of the BS that goes on with rappers and the image that many try to portray. Good song, IMO but it does have some explicit lyrics.

Making songs about negative situations that happened in your life doesn't mean you aren't in touch with God. No one is a saint, no matter how in tune you are with God. Based on articles I've read about him, the man is actually a good person in the real world. Can't judge place judgement b/c of the music he chooses to make

Okay whatever you dudes say. Prayer changes things, while I may seem like I'm judging him I am not. I know that if a woman made me mad I wouldn't try and put her down like that. I'd smile and ignore ad before you start with me on he's not me and all that.

As a worldly man I am about as bad as they get.

Fellas, all tha I'm saying is whatever you call God and etc, if your life is so bad even with all of your blessings and fortunes...this is what it is made out like in the past posts on the guy...maybe he's doing something wrong. If your that miserable, then maybe you're not where you're supposed to be.

I get the feeling that both of you know better too... ;)

Okay whatever you dudes say. Prayer changes things, while I may seem like I'm judging him I am not. I know that if a woman made me mad I wouldn't try and put her down like that. I'd smile and ignore ad before you start with me on he's not me and all that.

As a worldly man I am about as bad as they get.

Fellas, all tha I'm saying is whatever you call God and etc, if your life is so bad even with all of your blessings and fortunes...this is what it is made out like in the past posts on the guy...maybe he's doing something wrong. If your that miserable, then maybe you're not where you're supposed to be.

I get the feeling that both of you know better too... ;)

so only bad people have miserable lives? Id be willing to bet that there are quite a few good people that are homeless or worse.