A MAN TO MAN APOLOGY

FalconPio

Can yall beleive it? yes I, PIO, is apologizing to brent grimes. I've been giving you trouble your whole falcon career. i've always dissed you. especially about your height. i never let you live it down when you were getting dealt with the beginning of last season. you showed out today. MAYBE just maybe you are just what we need. maybe you just needed experience. Maybe YOU ARE our starter.

P.s. i hope i haven't spoken too soon. Hope you dont make me look bad making this thread by having WR ankles on your shoulders if you do start this season ;)

Can yall beleive it? yes I, PIO, is apologizing to brent grimes. I've been giving you trouble your whole falcon career. i've always dissed you. especially about your height. i never let you live it down when you were getting dealt with the beginning of last season. you showed out today. MAYBE just maybe you are just what we need. maybe you just needed experience. Maybe YOU ARE our starter.

P.s. i hope i haven't spoken too soon. Hope you dont make me look bad making this thread by having WR ankles on your shoulders if you do start this season ;)

I don't think you've spoken too soon, I was there today to, unlike most of the people that don't like him, I, and apparently you, saw him balling out there. I'm not the only person that is high on him, the COACHING STAFF is high on him, DOMINIQUE FOXWORTH is high on him as well. Too bad all of these armchair GM's can't see that.

Add me to the list. Grimes, I am so sorry. You were young and still trying to gain understanding and confidence but I was ready to write you off. Smitty is right, you are our most athletic corner. I think there is no way you don't start after what I( saw today. Very nice surprise toady. Keep doing your thing.

Add me to the list. Grimes, I am so sorry. You were young and still trying to gain understanding and confidence but I was ready to write you off. Smitty is right, you are our most athletic corner. I think there is no way you don't start after what I( saw today. Very nice surprise toady. Keep doing your thing.

X2

He was certainly ON today ! there was a little Tussle for the ball on the ground after this mornings pick and I didn't get the shot, I was shocked @ the great play Grimes made on the ball.

X2

He was certainly ON today ! there was a little Tussle for the ball on the ground after this mornings pick and I didn't get the shot, I was shocked @ the great play Grimes made on the ball.

Who threw that pass to Douglas? I say Ryan, JMike said Redman, Examiner.com says Ryan. Just want another opinion to give to Legion to stop his hate.

Who threw that pass to Douglas? I say Ryan, JMike said Redman, Examiner.com says Ryan. Just want another opinion to give to Legion to stop his hate.

It was Ryan, I was sitting right there, **** I wish I had got a pic of that ! it was a perfectly thrown ball well maybe just a tad short but Grimes was in PERFECT coverage.

he played well last season ... just for eaten up by a veteran (Muhammed) who knew how to use his size to abuse him ... People just don't take the time to really look at what happens on plays and just base judgments on highlights

Exactly what I've been saying. Moose is a 10-year vet, he knows how to take advantage of young guys. Especially with an experienced QB, good or not lol.

X2

That is what sets Grimes apart from some of the others:

He makes great plays on the ball. Some guys ignore

the ball like it doesn't matter.

Grimes has the 1 thing all great players have...HEART. i saw no quit in him last season even when he was getting worked. the coaches protected his future by giving him time to develop. if all the players on this team had half of his spirit we would walk off with a superbowl.

Grimes has the 1 thing all great players have...HEART. i saw no quit in him last season even when he was getting worked. the coaches protected his future by giving him time to develop. if all the players on this team had half of his spirit we would walk off with a superbowl.

x2

he was playing great last season and only had one bad game..the carolina game..give him a break..the kid was a raw talent last year and still is...and will only get better..

They werent even in pads. If they were Jenkins and HD would man handle him at the line. He was ballin out there BUT it wasnt in pads. In pads Matty Ice would have actually tried to throw the ball. Matt was basically standing still when he threw those passes.

Whatever man. No one was in pads, so everyone had the same advantage.