Bucs throwback unis

Rysty

I feel bad for GB fans. Good god.

ThrowbackPlayers07_31_09_1_b.jpg

well those unis may fit what happens for Bucs this yr.

there are some who believe this may be the worst bucs team since those unis....

i dont know myself, alot has to happen for bucs to have a chance in the South this yr i believe, but hey ppl said the same thing about us this time last yr.... but yea anyway ours will look awesome , i heard we are doing the 66 thing, thats red helmets and black jerseys .... very very sweet looking throwbacks....

well those unis may fit what happens for Bucs this yr.

there are some who believe this may be the worst bucs team since those unis....

i dont know myself, alot has to happen for bucs to have a chance in the South this yr i believe, but hey ppl said the same thing about us this time last yr.... but yea anyway ours will look awesome , i heard we are doing the 66 thing, thats red helmets and black jerseys .... very very sweet looking throwbacks....

The `09 Bucs,Drafted a QB in the 1st round/Picked up a F/A RB(Ward)/already has a good proven WR(Bryant)/New head coach.

Sounds a lot like the `07 Falcons.

I like the Eagles current uni's but,I don't know why they went with those blue and yellows.

Should've went with the white helmets with the green wing or even the `80's to mid `90's kelly greens.

I actually do not mind the Bucs old uni's as there a lot of current teams thats uni's are far worse(in my opinion).

Jets and Panthers are absoloutely hideous(look like USFL uni's)