Atlanta Falcons and Roddy White

I just wanted to chime in and let me opinion be known, thier seems to be a lot of fans on here that have taken Roddy Whites hold out very personal, not me, this is how i feel, its none of my buisness, I am a big fan of Roddy White as you may have already noticed, but I am a die hard falcons fan, I'll support every player that is on this team until the day they are released/cut/traded or whatever, after that good luck, I think we the fans need to stop worrying so much about the Buisness side of Football, fact is Roddy White is still a Falcon, and until he isnt im going to keep supporting my team, the Buisness side will sort itself out in the end, and alot of you will jump back on the wagon and back on Whites side when he's catching TD's for us again. Me, im just excited that training camp has started and am looking forward to some Falcons Football....Go Falcons 2009

I just wanted to chime in and let me opinion be known, thier seems to be a lot of fans on here that have taken Roddy Whites hold out very personal, not me, this is how i feel, its none of my buisness, I am a big fan of Roddy White as you may have already noticed, but I am a die hard falcons fan, I'll support every player that is on this team until the day they are released/cut/traded or whatever, after that good luck, I think we the fans need to stop worrying so much about the Buisness side of Football, fact is Roddy White is still a Falcon, and until he isnt im going to keep supporting my team, the Buisness side will sort itself out in the end, and alot of you will jump back on the wagon and back on Whites side when he's catching TD's for us again. Me, im just excited that training camp has started and am looking forward to some Falcons Football....Go Falcons 2009

Agreed, it's just business. TD and Roddy will get a deal done, no worries here.

Agreed, it's just business. TD and Roddy will get a deal done, no worries here.

I think there is cause for worry here. Roddy and his agent are taking a very hard line, as evidenced by a willingness to accept a $17K per day fine. He could avoid that just by showing up, claiming that his hammy was tight, and sitting on a stationary bike all day. I give him credit for not going with such an obvious dodge, but at the same time, it says he's standing on principle. The principle on the front office side of the equation is that you don't cave to guys who have significant time left on their contracts. This won't be no cakewalk.

just thought i would bump this again, even though i will admit that after harrys injury and william moore's, it started to worry me a bit and i wanted Roddy back in camp asap, and i'll admit i started to get upset at how things were looking, but instead i checked out for a while just hoping things would work out instead of bad mouthing one of the young stars on this team like alot of you, guess what? Roddy White is a Falcon for life!!!

and also Tough Break for HD, he was going to have a breakout year, but as long as he takes care of buisness like i know he will, he'll be back stronger than ever next year and for years to come!!

Go Falcons

good post ..

its us the fans that get screwed in the long run anyway with over inflated ticket prices, merchandise

etc