Brent Grimes already has 2 interceptions...

mwg3c

I'm thinking it'll be hard for someone to take his spot. Apparently he's playing really good right now.

FalconsJMoore#Falcons

CB Brent Grimes with his second INT of the day off a Ryan to Jenkins through. Not an easy play to make... And he made it.

CB Brent Grimes having a great first day. Staying right with receivers and breaking up passes.
CB Brent Grimes with the first pick of training camp.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I have a feeling Grimes will be starting the season until Owens gets up to speed. If Jamaal gets the benefit of a couple of years before being judged, then Grimes should, too. If he is athletic as the coaches say he is, then an off-season of coaching should have him playing at a higher level.

If Grimes starts I can promise you he his going to get ALOT of chances for picks because every qb is going to be targeting his side all game. Last year he wasn't up for the challenge and Foxworth was brought in to take over.

Actually, Grimes went down with an injury.

Yes. Excitement over back-ups, justifying a holdout, uncertainty about the season...yeah I'm annoyed.

Chillax dude.

I don't want grimes to start he is a huge liability. I would rather the CB depth chart look like this

Houston

Jackson

Owens

Grimes

Houston hasn't played as well as I'd hoped but I like Jackson and I hope to see Owens shine which I think he will but I agree Grimes should stay at the bottom, maybe he can return some punts? I hadn't heard of his injury though.

Houston hasn't played as well as I'd hoped but I like Jackson and I hope to see Owens shine which I think he will but I agree Grimes should stay at the bottom, maybe he can return some punts? I hadn't heard of his injury though.

I though Houston was our best over all corner last year that just needed a little work to become elite

I saw Houston get taken advantage of a few times, I didn't get to see many games because of the Jaguars in my area but I do think this year Houston should be much better. Maybe I missed some or most of his better performances.

I think coverage wise he did awesome he just needs to work on turning his head because most of the big plays that came against him was because of this

Good news: Grimes had two picks in practice.

Bad news: Somebody threw two picks in practice. Who?!!

1st one from Redman, 2nd from Ryan.

Cornerback Brent Grimes picked off a deep pass from Chris Redman intended for Harry Douglas. It was a leaping pick and both players came to the ground in a mound struggling for control of the ball. Grimes, who has been described as the best overall athlete on the team, won.

Ryan threw both interceptions to Grimes. One in the morning practice and one I guess in the evening practice. From what was said the morning interception came on a ball Ryan threw around 50-60 yards and Grimes made a great play on. With the other INT Grimes was in just great position.