STOP with all the RODDY WHITE TRADE.

Seriously, TD is handling this. Roddy will be resign soon. All this idiotic trade scenario need to stop. All the trade proposal are madden trade proposal and not going to happen in the NFL. And no way would TD listen to YOU. That is why he is the GM and YOU are not.

yeah, and another thing, wait, who are we talking to?

Don't you know the ones wanting to trade Roddy don't want this franchise to have back to back winning seasons EVER!!!

exactly, i noticed we were getting too good as well. i thought to myself, what can i do to stop this? AHA! if i can get matt ryan drunk and rub sun tan lotion on his legs(something had to be done about the pastey whiteness), surely i can get roddy white drunk and pissed off about how little money he makes. i can convince him to hold out and that should pretty much ruin our chances of winning in 09, because without him we are'nt worth jack squat.

The funny thing is that this may go into a situation whre they reach "logger heads" and a trade scenario is the only option. Roddy may not like what he is offered.

If that how the situation turn out that way, then fine. But right now, we need to stop with all the ridiculous trade scenario. As of right now, let see how things will turn out.

If that how the situation turn out that way, then fine. But right now, we need to stop with all the ridiculous trade scenario. As of right now, let see how things will turn out.

Here's what happened. In the past few years there have been guys who took a "me first" attitude and ruined the team. Fans have lost tolerance for that gunk and are ready for a new attitude. As much as we all like Roddy and love his play (I for one would be deeply hurt for having had to watch him play like garbage and then cut and run as soon as he got some numbers) I am not here to stand for this right now. We are rebuilding.

This has been in the air for months now and TD isn't likely to play around with him. We will see what happens, but I just hope that he accepts a contract soon.

Here's what happened. In the past few years there have been guys who took a "me first" attitude and ruined the team. Fans have lost tolerance for that gunk and are ready for a new attitude. As much as we all like Roddy and love his play (I for one would be deeply hurt for having had to watch him play like garbage and then cut and run as soon as he got some numbers) I am not here to stand for this right now. We are rebuilding.

This has been in the air for months now and TD isn't likely to play around with him. We will see what happens, but I just hope that he accepts a contract soon.

I agree with you. I hate team first players. That was why TD got rid of Hall. I hope Roddy situation does not turn into a Hall situation. But my topic is to ask people to stop making Madden Like proposal. Let things run it course.

I agree with you. I hate team first players. That was why TD got rid of Hall. I hope Roddy situation does not turn into a Hall situation. But my topic is to ask people to stop making Madden Like proposal. Let things run it course.

You hate team first players? Marshall for White is a good trade. I would rather have White, but if he isn't team oriented, do we need him?

Don't you know the ones wanting to trade Roddy don't want this franchise to have back to back winning seasons EVER!!!

I want Roddy to be traded because fr the money he's wanting, we can get Boldin for the same price. I always thought I wanted us to win though. Thanks for clearing it up for me though. Guess I will start cheering for whatever team Vick goes to <_<