2009-2010 Season Predictions

Libid21

List your early predictions/calls here. I've been saying mine already, but I wanted to post this in a topic so that down the road, I could find them easier. Last year a lot of my predictions came true (B.J. Raji would be a top pick, Michael Johnson would fall to the second round, Kroy Biermann would prove to be a sleeper, Dominique Foxworth was more than just a veteran pick up, etc.)

The ones I've been saying for a while now...

-Owens will be a good CB in this system. He is underrated and many people are overlooking him.

-Tony Gonzalez will make Matt Ryan one of the best QB's in the NFL. Ryan will break into the Top 5 if not Top 3 QB rankings this year because of him.

-Norwood will still get the same amount of carries as he did last year, regardless of what the coaches are saying right now. (Just a feeling)

-Middleton will be a good special teams player and an excellent backup CB if he can impress the coaches enough to let him play some snaps, ofcourse.

-William Moore will struggle at first, but I think he will be a very good safety after he plays three or four games.

That's all I can think of for now.