Where were they when I was 13?

Two Women Admit To Sex Crimes

Beggs - Two women are in jail on a number of charges, including first degree rape of a minor child.

Mindy Carder and Ashley Sprague admitted to giving drugs and alcohol to underage boys. Beggs Police chief James Poulin said they also admitted to having sex with the boys. The women were arrested Friday after one of the boys told his father about the incident.

Chief Poulin said the boys were all under the age of 14.

The crime has shocked the nearly 4,000 residents in the small town. It sits just 30 miles south of Tulsa.

Dorian Williams lives next door to the apartment where the alleged crimes took place. She said she had absolutely no idea what was happening a few feet away. "Right next door. That's crazy. You never know what is going on right next door to you," said Williams.

Beggs police say that there could be more victims other than those who have already come forward.

The department also encouraged the parents of the teens involved to have an honest conversation with their children Friday night. There is a very real chance that the boys could contract a sexually-transmitted disease.

The two women are being held in the Okmulgee County Jail.

What they look like

vidcap_jg_sexsting_10p2_0709.jpg

Two Women Admit To Sex Crimes

Beggs - Two women are in jail on a number of charges, including first degree rape of a minor child.

Mindy Carder and Ashley Sprague admitted to giving drugs and alcohol to underage boys. Beggs Police chief James Poulin said they also admitted to having sex with the boys. The women were arrested Friday after one of the boys told his father about the incident.

Chief Poulin said the boys were all under the age of 14.

The crime has shocked the nearly 4,000 residents in the small town. It sits just 30 miles south of Tulsa.

Dorian Williams lives next door to the apartment where the alleged crimes took place. She said she had absolutely no idea what was happening a few feet away. "Right next door. That's crazy. You never know what is going on right next door to you," said Williams.

Beggs police say that there could be more victims other than those who have already come forward.

The department also encouraged the parents of the teens involved to have an honest conversation with their children Friday night. There is a very real chance that the boys could contract a sexually-transmitted disease.

The two women are being held in the Okmulgee County Jail.

What they look like

I'm glad I didn't run into those two at any age....YUCK!

women who are into underage boys are no better than men who are into underage girls.

As a society we definitely look at predators differently based on gender, but I agree completely. It is the exact same thing, and what is most damning is the last line of the article: There is a real chance the boys have contracted STD's.. their lives could be over before they begin.

As a society we definitely look at predators differently based on gender, but I agree completely. It is the exact same thing, and what is most damning is the last line of the article: There is a real chance the boys have contracted STD's.. their lives could be over before they begin.

Yep, And people will say " it is less harmful emotionally to boys than it is girls, but beyond that disputable logic, it's the emotional state of the women and men committing the offense that I compare, not the mindset of their victims.

I have gone into this before and gotten slammed with excuses for why it's different, but the mindset of the predators is the same. That society looks at it as being different when it's a woman doing it says a lot about society.

Hardly. I just got back from over there and I must say the typical fraulein looks better than the typical lard azz, fake boobed, American girl. Investigate for yourself. The bleach blonde thing is not really too popular there.

So that's where you've been? You must have got some strange over there 'cause you sure are high on them euro chicks! They finally start shaving?

So that's where you've been? You must have got some strange over there 'cause you sure are high on them euro chicks! They finally start shaving?

I was traveling with my son so, no, didn't say, "Hey boy, Pop's gonna slide off and cheat on your mother for a second.' :lol: Seriously though...it just jumped out at you. In Paris the women were just gorgeous as well as in Germany where we spent most of our time. Face it...we have become a bunch of fat slobs. It's sad really. Granted, I was often in the city where women are a bit more "built for show." When I got back into Frankfurt for the flight back and the Americans began to re-assemble in a cluster you just had to shake your head. Will the plane be able to lift off?

I was traveling with my son so, no, didn't say, "Hey boy, Pop's gonna slide off and cheat on your mother for a second.' :lol: Seriously though...it just jumped out at you. In Paris the women were just gorgeous as well as in Germany where we spent most of our time. Face it...we have become a bunch of fat slobs. It's sad really. Granted, I was often in the city where women are a bit more "built for show." When I got back into Frankfurt for the flight back and the Americans began to re-assemble in a cluster you just had to shake your head. Will the plane be able to lift off?

Yeah you were in the cities where they were looking better than suburban areas. Imagine someone from Europe coming to America and only going to California or New York. Even any college towns would be deceiving. I would guess you had a limited scope of perception there. Although there may not be as much food to go around in overcrowded Europe! :lol: