WOW.....the dolphins fans

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the only one who has gotten tired of these Dolphin fans saying this Dolphin fans saying that. Let them come on this MB and say that, heck we havent even gotten through training camp. YOu can tell they scared, nobody on this MB talking about our schedule yet because we know what we can do. 7-1 in the Dome baby, they aint winning period

I am the only one who has gotten tired of these Dolphin fans saying this Dolphin fans saying that. Let them come on this MB and say that, heck we havent even gotten through training camp. YOu can tell they scared, nobody on this MB talking about our schedule yet because we know what we can do. 7-1 in the Dome baby, they aint winning period

**** yeah! No one is winning in the dome this year!!!!

I've seen a lot of threads about us by you guys. One said that we're overlooking you guys. Looks like you guys are overlooking us. Just like many Dolphins fans have barely seen the Falcons play, I would make an educated guess that most of you guys, other than the playoff game, didnt see a full game of Dolphins Football. Other than highlights, I would say that most of you havent seen anything about the Dolphins. And that's fine. Just dont talk **** about our players, when you havent seen them. Talk about your players. The ones you've seen all season long.

I just feel that you guys are being hypocritical. And dont come and say that Dolphins fans are doing it too, because Im THIS Dolphin fan, not THAT Dolphins fan. That one guy says it doesent mean its what all fans feel. But on this board, the overall sentiment leads me to believe that you guys think that we're an easy ride, and some have no idea about our team

I've seen a lot of threads about us by you guys. One said that we're overlooking you guys. Looks like you guys are overlooking us. Just like many Dolphins fans have barely seen the Falcons play, I would make an educated guess that most of you guys, other than the playoff game, didnt see a full game of Dolphins Football. Other than highlights, I would say that most of you havent seen anything about the Dolphins. And that's fine. Just dont talk **** about our players, when you havent seen them. Talk about your players. The ones you've seen all season long.

I just feel that you guys are being hypocritical. And dont come and say that Dolphins fans are doing it too, because Im THIS Dolphin fan, not THAT Dolphins fan. That one guy says it doesent mean its what all fans feel. But on this board, the overall sentiment leads me to believe that you guys think that we're an easy ride, and some have no idea about our team

At this point we dont care we got bigger fish to fry :P :lol: . We trying to get to practices, get Roddy in camp, get the Boo-Birds up and started. We trying to get through camp first to see how our position battles play out. Come closer to the game the holla back at us until then we aint worried about no fins right now my good man. If you can help us out in the areas mentioned above please feel free.

I think yo0u are correct that most of us haven't seen the Dolphins play all that much. I like how you jumped up and took up for your fellow Dolphin fans. Too cool. as far as us taking you guys lightly and thinking it will be an easy ride, I am not sure if that is a knock on the Dolphins as much is it is how confident we are about how really really good we expect to be this year. We expect an unstoppable offense, considering Roddy is signed by then, and we got all the weapons to prove it. We were already tough last year. We also expect our defense to be much faster than last year and much improved against the run. I think you guys will be pretty good but I think we are going to be extremely good. Don't worry about what a fan base thinks though, I can assure you that the Atlanta Falcons will not be over looking you guys.

I think yo0u are correct that most of us haven't seen the Dolphins play all that much. I like how you jumped up and took up for your fellow Dolphin fans. Too cool. as far as us taking you guys lightly and thinking it will be an easy ride, I am not sure if that is a knock on the Dolphins as much is it is how confident we are about how really really good we expect to be this year. We expect an unstoppable offense, considering Roddy is signed by then, and we got all the weapons to prove it. We were already tough last year. We also expect our defense to be much faster than last year and much improved against the run. I think you guys will be pretty good but I think we are going to be extremely good. Don't worry about what a fan base thinks though, I can assure you that the Atlanta Falcons will not be over looking you guys.

Yeah it is tripping me out how some posters are worried about what the Fans think like we are throwing TD passes to Gonzalez or calling a defensive play on 3rd and 2. I guess I am not ready to deal with this until we get through preseason first, but all of a sudden you get scared dolphin fans on the board trying to really see what they are up against because they dont believe their teams has the tool to repeat the success of last season in a Division with oppenents that have improved greater than the Dolphins have.

At this point we dont care we got bigger fish to fry :P :lol: . We trying to get to practices, get Roddy in camp, get the Boo-Birds up and started. We trying to get through camp first to see how our position battles play out. Come closer to the game the holla back at us until then we aint worried about no fins right now my good man. If you can help us out in the areas mentioned above please feel free.

Then why are you guys in the Fins boards and posting Fins threads? Its the offseason, its the summer, Im bored, so I came here to talk football. I see nothing wrong with that

I saw about 5 of your games last year and the last one where you got your azzes spanked by the Ravens :P . It will be a good game either way, ya'll won't surprise us on the Wildcat though. ;)

Then why are you guys in the Fins boards and posting Fins threads? Its the offseason, its the summer, Im bored, so I came here to talk football. I see nothing wrong with that

Well talk football, I aint stopping you my good man, just telling you how i feel. I got confidence in my offense and the fact that the Falcons offense >>>>>>>Dolphins defense = Falcons Win.

I saw about 5 of your games last year and the last one where you got your azzes spanked by the Ravens :P . It will be a good game either way, ya'll won't surprise us on the Wildcat though. ;)

I doubt the WildPAT is ready by then. If its not, then I could see the Wildcat, which means that like last season, you will see Ronnie in there for the first couple of games. How off guard would that catch you guys? Didnt even think about it, did you?

Im interested to see what 5 games you saw. In my case, I didnt see ONE Falcons game, other than a couple of highlights. I just find it boring to watch games that have no implication on my team. I have to be rooting for someone in a game. I cant just choose, I gotta feel it. So I barely watch games outside of the AFC East.

Well talk football, I aint stopping you my good man, just telling you how i feel. I got confidence in my offense and the fact that the Falcons offense >>>>>>>Dolphins defense = Falcons Win.

I have been doing that the last couple of days. For the one that said that you guys will win because youre 7-1 at the dome, not only was that last season, but we were 6-2 on the road, playing at tough plays like at New England, at the Medowlands, at Denver, at Arrowhead(it was the coldest game in Dolphins History with a windchill of minus 12 degrees), at Toronto(in a dome), at St. Louis(in a dome).

So we played 3 games in a dome last year. Houston was the other one. We lost on a last second QB sneak. But I would take 6-2 on the road over 7-1 at home any day

I doubt the WildPAT is ready by then. If its not, then I could see the Wildcat, which means that like last season, you will see Ronnie in there for the first couple of games. How off guard would that catch you guys? Didnt even think about it, did you?

Im interested to see what 5 games you saw. In my case, I didnt see ONE Falcons game, other than a couple of highlights. I just find it boring to watch games that have no implication on my team. I have to be rooting for someone in a game. I cant just choose, I gotta feel it. So I barely watch games outside of the AFC East.

Your obviously not a student of the game, I like to watch other teams and my own. Who was doing the wildcat before the dolphins? It started back in the 50s, but the earliest before the dolphins was when the falcons did it with Vick. I think we have seen it before. ;)

Your obviously not a student of the game, I like to watch other teams and my own. Who was doing the wildcat before the dolphins? It started back in the 50s, but the earliest before the dolphins was when the falcons did it with Vick. I think we have seen it before. ;)

No, Im not. I just like to watch my team relaxed, not analyze anything while watching it, and after the game, think about the game and certain plays. Im the same way with all sports even though I love every single sport on the face of this earth. I mean I can have the game on, but dont expect me to watch every single play. I'll be doing other things while I watch it unless its my team.

I dont think what you ran with Vick was exactly the Wildcat, but it sure helps. But dont you have a whole new team and a new coaching staff? And Im pretty sure Arkansas was the last team to run it with McFadden