Busterson! This Is It Bro

Dan, JMike or Superfan please post this letter on Jamaal's locker.

Dear Busterson,

You were drafted eighth by Bobby Quitrino and Which McKay. Ahead of Patrick Willis, Amobi Okoye, Marshawn Lynch and Ted Ginn Jr when we had holes at all of those positions. They drafted you to RUSH THE PASSER. You took top ten money from us, dented our cap then turned in two sacks the next two years. On plays that Abraham flushed your way. Sorry but that ain't gone cut it..Not even close my man.

Bro. Please don't bring up Roddy or Kerney cause that's apples and oranges. Roddy was drafted to stretch the field and he has led the team in that category every year since. He led the team in every receiving category the last two seasons. And you need hella sacks, tackles, INTs, FFs and PDs just to equal Kerney's first three year production. Both of them were drafted in the bottom of round one. Did you know that you probably need 12 sacks, 100 tackles, 5 FFs, 7 INTs and 8 PDs to equal Aundray Bruce's first three year output? He was considered the All Time Falcon Draft Bust.

In your last four games of 2008 Smitty favored Chauncey, Biermann and even Nicholas (a LB) in pass rushing situations. They all out performed you. Shortly after that TD signed Chauncey to a big contract then turned around and drafted Sidbury who just has to be chompin at the bit that is your position. The writing is on the wall bro. This is it. This is the magic Gazoo three year deadline. Camp starts tomorrow. It's now or never. Will you be the bust I think you are or will you finally shut me up about this? On behalf of everybody on this board that would like to see that happen (especially Gritzblitzer, Jaymadd, FalconAce, Opensource, Robb42, Gazoo, Jimusc and countless others), please do. I need at least 10 sacks, 2 FFs, 1 INT and 5 PDs though.

Trust me. I want you to succeed. Believe it or not I have pulled for you in every game. Every one. But got disappointed just about every time. I take my Busterson bobble head to church every Sunday morning, lay it on the altar and pray to the football gods, please, lay your hands on this man. He is a good person that needs your football blessings. Please instill some power, speed, moves and hunger in him cause he ain't workin with much. So far no answer. I hope it comes this year. I honestly do. If not? Bye Bye Busterson.

P.S. I heard Dahl kicked your as in May. True? Sad.

I tell you what if you give me 7 sacks I'll stop calling you Busterson cause at least that's three a year. :rolleyes:

Yours Truly,

FalconfanSince1970

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Busterson. You were drafted eighth by Which McKay and Bobby Quitrino long before Patrick Willis, Amobi Okoye, Marshawn Lynch and Ted Ginn Jr when we had holes at all of those positions.

Willis is a stud no doubt, but Okoye has hardly been impressive lately on a very talented D-Line, Lynch is still sort of a mixed bag in regards to his maturity, and Ginn is a decidedly so-so player with more career fumbles than touchdowns.

JA98 has been a big disappointment no doubt, but it's not like we passed up multiple sure-fire hall of famers to draft the worst player in NFL history...

Guest Gritz

FFS1970:

I'm always happy to respond to good Falcon fans when I hear from them.

If you know of any please tell them to feel free to write me.

Jamaal Anderson

Willis is a stud no doubt, but Okoye has hardly been impressive lately on a very talented D-Line, Lynch is still sort of a mixed bag in regards to his maturity, and Ginn is a decidedly so-so player with more career fumbles than touchdowns...
LMAO.

You were probably in the draft room with Quitrino and McKay. I can hear it now. Bobby who do you think we should go for? Well I've been spending a lot of time in Arkansas lately and there's this kid named Busterson that came in as a WR and became a force at DE. That's what I think. What about you BlackHokie? Oh yeah bring him home. Rich? Ugh yeah, yeah he is the next Simeon Rice. :rolleyes:

2007-2008

Marshawn Lynch - drafted 12th, 2648 yds and 15 TDs

Patrick Willis - drafted 11th, 246 tackles, 15 PDs, 5 sacks, 3 FFs, 2 FRs, 1 INT, 1 TD

Amobe Okoye - drafted 10th, 38 tackles, 6.5 sacks, 2 FFs as a DT (Grady took three or four years to get that for us)

Ted Ginn Jr - drafted 9th, 3003 yards and 7 TDs

Busterson - drafted 8th, 50 tackles, 2 sacks and 1 FF >>>>>>> BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Either one of those four would have been better. Trust me.

I hope Jamaal downloads some free music tonight.
Trust me. If he keeps playing like he has the last two years he will be just like most of you jackers. Livin at home with momma and downloading countless illegal tracks and vids on her computer.

At least he's got more potential than you jackers. He could easily be a Ludacris body double in Luda's next movie in 2023. :lol:

LMAO @ your ghey nicknames. Seriously, you must have some sort of developmental disorder. You make the sense of an 8 year old, you talk like an 11 year old, yet I know you are a 40 year old virgin. Get a life dude; you don't upset people, you just provide a good foil for us to laugh at.

"FFS70: So lame he unites Vick huggers and Vick haters"

LMAO @ your ghey nicknames. Seriously, you must have some sort of developmental disorder. You make the sense of an 8 year old, you talk like an 11 year old, yet I know you are a 40 year old virgin. Get a life dude; you don't upset people, you just provide a good foil for us to laugh at.

knockedout.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: , Yall got to admit thought that the letter was a little funny ;)

What's amusing is a grown man acting like a child with his little moronic nicknames and going on and on and on about one player he is obsessed over.

I mean dude has been doing that forever, he even has a list saved on his desktop with the DE drafted in the 1st round over the last 20 years. He aint going to change, all I am saying is that is was sad, but funny. :D I guess i am the only one that feels that way ;)

Will one of you boys come back with some football talk instead of the third grade insults? You? Jaymadd? Gritz? Ace? Jimusc? Gazzle? Robb42? Anybody?

Your only hope is Busterson shutting me down. Would you bet your paycheck on that happening? Hail naw. Gazoo wouldn't even do that. He's runnin scared cause Busterson is up against his three year excuse line.

I mean dude has been doing that forever, he even has a list saved on his desktop with the DE drafted in the 1st round over the last 20 years. He aint going to change, all I am saying is that is was sad, but funny. :D I guess i am the only one that feels that way ;)
Oh snap. I forgot about that one.

You know in a way it's not fair to compare him to LBs, DTs, WRs or RBs. Let's level the playing field and compare him to Top Ten DEs drafted in the last twenty years:

NFL DEs DRAFTED IN THE TOP 10 OF THE FIRST ROUND BETWEEN 1988 AND 2007

First Two Season Stats (combined)

1988 (2) Neil Smith - 22 starts, 120 tackles, 9.0 sacks, 5 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries, 0 INTs

1989 (8) Burt Grossman - 31 starts, 130 tackles, 20.0 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 0 recoveries, 0 INTs

1990 (10) Ray Agnew - 19 starts, 88 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 0 forced fumbles, 1 recoveries, 0 INTs

1990 (4) Keith McCants - 20 starts, 98 tackles, 7.0 sacks, 0 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries, 0 INTs

1991 (6) Eric Swann - 14 starts, 92 tackles, 6.0 sacks, 0 forced fumbles, 0 recoveries, 0 INTs

1992 (1) Steve Emtman - 14 starts, 71 tackles, 4.0 sacks, 1 forced fumbles, 0 recoveries, 1 INTs

1993 (5) John Copeland - 26 starts, 89 tackles, 4.0 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 0 recoveries, 0 INTs

1993 (6) Eric Curry - 25 starts, 45 tackles, 8.0 sacks, 5 forced fumbles, 1 recoveries, 0 INTs

1994 (8) Sam Adams - 12 starts, 53 tackles, 7.5 sacks, 0 forced fumbles, 0 recoveries, 0 INTs

1995 (7) Mike Mamula - 29 starts, 93 tackles, 13.5 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 4 recoveries, 0 INTs

1995 (6) Kevin Carter - 32 starts, 92 tackles, 15.5 sacks, 6 forced fumbles, 3 recoveries, 0 INTs

1996 (3) Simeon Rice - 30 starts, 99 tackles, 17.5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recoveries, 1 INTs

1997 (2) Darrell Russell - 26 starts, 108 tackles, 13.5 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 1 recoveries, 0 INTs

1998 (3) Andre Wadsworth - 22 starts, 83 tackles, 7.0 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 3 recoveries,1 INT

1998 (6) Grant Wistrom - 16 starts, 59 tackles, 9.5 sacks, 0 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries, 2 INT

1998 (8) Greg Ellis - 29 starts, 83 tackles, 10.5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries,1 INT

2000 (1) Courtney Brown - 21 starts, 90 tackles, 9.0 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 3 recoveries, 0 INT

2001 (4) Justin Smith - 27 starts, 115 tackles, 15.0 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 0 recoveries, 2 INT

2001 (7) Andre Carter - 31 starts, 101 tackles, 19.0 sacks, 5 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries, 0 INT

2001 (10) Jamal Reynolds - 0 starts, 12 tackles, 3.0 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries, 1 INT

2002 (2) Julius Peppers - 28 starts, 82 tackles, 19.0 sacks, 8 forced fumbles, 0 recoveries, 1 INT

2003 (9) Kevin Williams - 32 starts, 111 tackles, 22.0 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 4 recoveries, 2 INT

2006 (1) Mario Williams - 32 starts, 106 tackles, 18.5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries, 0 INT

2007 (4) Gaines Adams - 22 starts, 76 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 0 recoveries, 2 INT

2007 (8) Jamaal Anderson - 31 starts, 57 tackles, 2.0 sacks, 1 forced fumbles, 0 recoveries, 0 INT

BWAHAHAHAA :lol: And you guys call me a fraud? I'd say Busterson and anyone defending him is.

Even Jamal Reynolds out performed him. WhoTF is Jamal Reynolds? Does anybody know? Didn't think so.

Will one of you boys come back with some football talk instead of the third grade insults? You? Jaymadd? Gritz? Ace? Jimusc? Gazzle? Robb42? Anybody?

Your only hope is Busterson shutting me down. Would you bet your paycheck on that happening? Hail naw. Gazoo wouldn't even do that. He's runnin scared cause Busterson is up against his three year excuse line.

Fraud we all know that JA98 production has been disappointing based on his potential, production in college, and the reason why he was drafted to be a all-around breast at DE. I have my doubts about JA98 based on what i have seen the past two season, but I have hope that he gets his stuff together and plays well this year, it is promising that reports are out that he worked hard this offseason to get in better shape, and attended Chuck Smith's camp this year. So it has been good news about JA98 so far, so hopefully that trend continues so that JA98 lives up to his potential as a All-Around Justin Tuck type DE. It doesnt make any sense to keep harping on what people all ready know, most are just going off the positives reports thus far this offseason and hoping for the best, but i feel good about the situation whether he improves or not because of the talent that we have on the D-line outside of JA98

Yes, because your posts are above those of a 3rd grader. Generally, 3rd grade topics get 3rd grade responses. You seem to be the only one here, outside maybe Gazoo, who has their own personal pride and reputation resting in some guy you've never met in real life. You're obsessive, and pathetic at the same time. I can imagine your fat a** sitting at your computer desk laughing like a ****** as you post your drivel, and then getting off at the delusional idea that you're this amazing guy that anyone on here cares about.

Personally, I gather from your posts the same amount of intelligence I get when watching this.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Fraud we all know that JA98 production has been disappointing based on his potential, production in college, and the reason why he was drafted to be a all-around breast at DE. I have my doubts about JA98 based on what i have seen the past two season, but I have hope that he gets his stuff together and plays well this year, it is promising that reports are out that he worked hard this offseason to get in better shape, and attended Chuck Smith's camp this year. So it has been good news about JA98 so far, so hopefully that trend continues so that JA98 lives up to his potential as a All-Around Justin Tuck type DE. It doesnt make any sense to keep harping on what people all ready know, most are just going off the positives reports thus far this offseason and hoping for the best, but i feel good about the situation whether he improves or not because of the talent that we have on the D-line outside of JA98
Jesus son we almost agreed on two things this week. Amazing.

Yes, because your posts are above those of a 3rd grader. Generally, 3rd grade topics get 3rd grade responses. You seem to be the only one here, outside maybe Gazoo, who has their own personal pride and reputation resting in some guy you've never met in real life. You're obsessive, and pathetic at the same time. I can imagine your fat a** sitting at your computer desk laughing like a ****** as you post your drivel, and then getting off at the delusional idea that you're this amazing guy that anyone on here cares about.

Personally, I gather from your posts the same amount of intelligence I get when watching this.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

As expected. No stats. No play by plays. No vids. No logical argument. No nothin. Just a horse vid and more 3rd grade FFS1970 hatin. Not surprised at all. Maybe you boys can huddle up together and come back with some tangible argument. You think? If not, put me on ignore like your leader Gazzle.