DeAndrea Cobb is owning it up again right now!

SkySorrOW

Watching some good ole' CFL right now.. DeAndrea Cobb is getting it done, very shifty RB much like Warrick Dunn was, I love watching a former Falcon in Canada doing awesome.

First quarter so far, he has 1 catch for 19 yards and 2 runs for 21 yards. Keep in mind, the CFL is MUCH harder to run, because you only have two downs so you cant do the "get 2-3 yards on first down" crap, you need 10 yards in two downs which is why passing is more common in the CFL.

http://liveplay.cflcentral.com/LPFiles/26_...scoreboard.html

Cobb was a good RB when he was here with the Falcons, but he was like an exact copy of Warrick Dunn, and we already had him + Duckett infront of him. Of course, Norwood and Turner are notchs above, but Cobb was a good player, and glad hes getting his chance to showcase his skills.

Watching some good ole' CFL right now.. DeAndrea Cobb is getting it done, very shifty RB much like Warrick Dunn was, I love watching a former Falcon in Canada doing awesome.

First quarter so far, he has 1 catch for 19 yards and 2 runs for 21 yards. Keep in mind, the CFL is MUCH harder to run, because you only have two downs so you cant do the "get 2-3 yards on first down" crap, you need 10 yards in two downs which is why passing is more common in the CFL.

Cobb was a good RB when he was here with the Falcons, but he was like an exact copy of Warrick Dunn, and we already had him + Duckett infront of him. Of course, Norwood and Turner are notchs above, but Cobb was a good player, and glad hes getting his chance to showcase his skills.

What channel is it on tv?

I was up in Toronto two weekends ago for business and drove over to Hamilton to see the game. Cobb is one tough runner. I actually got addicted to CFL after seeing it live. Couple of former Falcons were on the squads as well. Hamilton has a cool spot with their stadium in the middle of a neighborhood.

Game is on in the states on Altitude, MSG+ and CSN using the TSN feed. They will also be carrying the 1pm game from Toronto tomorrow as well.

Dude, That's the BC Lions once again, they are horrible. I don't really follow the CFL, but was in Vancouver a few weeks back and the talk around Vancouver was how much the BC Lions sucked because not only were they starting out winless, but looked bad in doing so. Sort of like playing the Detriot Lions.

If he was good, why is he not in the NFL. He was not NFL material.

Dude, That's the BC Lions once again, they are horrible. I don't really follow the CFL, but was in Vancouver a few weeks back and the talk around Vancouver was how much the BC Lions sucked because not only were they starting out winless, but looked bad in doing so. Sort of like playing the Detriot Lions.

what ever happened to the BC lions WR geeroy simon that guy was insane a few years back... i kept wishing the falcons would cut noriaki kinoshita and put geeroy simon on the team...

what ever happened to the BC lions WR geeroy simon that guy was insane a few years back... i kept wishing the falcons would cut noriaki kinoshita and put geeroy simon on the team...

Geroy is having an off year but up until this year he was still a top 3 WR up here. He had 1800 yards in 06 and is working on his 7th consecutive 1,000 yard season. Great player, hate him because he always seems to have big games against my team but great player.

As for Cobb the guy looks like he's on another level in his first few games. His speed is impressive but what's more impressive is how he can make a guy miss and get back into top gear so quick. Granted it's against CFL D's but I would have been interested to see what he could do sown south.