Question about 2007 Season

Jaymadd

Me and my cousin Falcfan 1 would get in heated agruments about this topic and would like some help, sorry to revisit the 2007 season

When our QB's were Leftwich, Harrington, and Redman a couple of years ago.....between Leftwich and Harrington, who would you rather have in throwing the ball. Who was the better QB and who gave you the best chance to win between the two. I know that we ended up being pretty bad that season but early on i still had hope so kind of go from that perspective not based on the end result.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my cousin Falcfan 1 would get in heated agruments about this topic and would like some help, sorry to revisit the 2007 season

When our QB's were Leftwich, Harrington, and Redman a couple of years ago.....between Leftwich and Harrington, who would you rather have in throwing the ball. Who was the better QB and who gave you the best chance to win between the two. I know that we ended up being pretty bad that season but early on i still had hope so kind of go from that perspective not based on the end result.

i know how this battles go i was in one with my cousin about jenkins

so

me personally io was excited about leftwich he became soft but he showed up for pittsburg so byron is my man

dude hope this helps

Man Leftwich was garbage beyond garbage. This dude was throwing balls in the stadium to the fans. WTH. Never scrambled out of the pocket. It took him 20 sec to throw the ball (slow throwing motion) Couldn't hit nobody.

Harrington at least was pretty accurate within 35 yards. But that's all he would throw. Never threw down the field.

Man Leftwich was garbage beyond garbage. This dude was throwing balls in the stadium to the fans. WTH. Never scrambled out of the pocket. It took him 20 sec to throw the ball (slow throwing motion) Couldn't hit nobody.

Harrington at least was pretty accurate within 35 yards. But that's all he would throw. Never threw down the field.

Dont hate on his vote man, we are not debating this again couso

and that is exactly why i would like to see leftwich he wasnt great but the respected him to call a play that could go down field the play book was open you see harrington back there and you know you dont have to cover the whole field

leftwich can play he showed me with the steelers given that there oline was alot better than ours when he lined up under center

and that is exactly why i would like to see leftwich he wasnt great but the respected him to call a play that could go down field the play book was open you see harrington back there and you know you dont have to cover the whole field

leftwich can play he showed me with the steelers given that there oline was alot better than ours when he lined up under center

I agree at least Leftwich wasnt scared to throw the ball and had been successful in Jacksonville

Dont hate on his vote man, we are not debating this again couso

OOOOOOOO i get it now! you two are cousins? the guy with all the grimes gear? :lol: i knew you wasn't thinking for yourself when you were giving a good name to grimes. aw man thats priceless. i knew you were smarter than that jaymadd. whew...... now if only we can get falcfan1 to realize who he representing in his sig :lol:

It's difficult to say without giving Leftwich more of a chance. I remember one of his first passes nearly went out into the stands. Joey was not going to win games with check downs and he gave up way too early when the defenders got near so I would have to root for the somewhat unknown in Leftwich. I realize he had time in the saddle with Jacksonville and Pittsburgh but I believe each team is different. Overall Redman was the clear choice for the short run QB.

It doesn't matter if he can throw it down the field if he can't hit nobody. He'd have the WR looking like "WTH was that". He wasn't all that in Jacksonville either. That's why David Gerard beat him out his job. And Gerard a very average QB to me. His job is gonna be up for grabs at the end of the year because he's not gonna do anything.

Harrington can Dink and Dump with the best of them :D True he couldn't stretch the field but if you gave him a little time, he'd find a WR and hit him. He just wasn't good adjusting to pressure. ( I guess been hit too many times in Detroit)

OOOOOOOO i get it now! you two are cousins? the guy with all the grimes gear? :lol: i knew you wasn't thinking for yourself when you were giving a good name to grimes. aw man thats priceless. i knew you were smarter than that jaymadd. whew...... now if only we can get falcfan1 to realize who he representing in his sig :lol:

do u hate Jaymadd did he call you a name

or some thing talk bad about your fam

your hate for him is strong he must have violated u

What you talking about :huh: , when did i give a good name to grimes :D:lol::lol: . Yeah Falcfan1 needs some help man, he likes pulling for the underdog and that blinds his so-called Football eye.

It doesn't matter if he can throw it down the field if he can't hit nobody. He'd have the WR looking like "WTH was that". He wasn't all that in Jacksonville either. That's why David Gerard beat him out his job. And Gerard a very average QB to me. His job is gonna be up for grabs at the end of the year because he's not gonna do anything.

Harrington can Dink and Dump with the best of them :D True he couldn't stretch the field but if you gave him a little time, he'd find a WR and hit him. He just wasn't good adjusting to pressure. ( I guess been hit too many times in Detroit)

you want a dink and dump QB that says it all if all he can do is is that then

dink and dump =a sucky QB

What you talking about :huh: , when did i give a good name to grimes :D:lol::lol: . Yeah Falcfan1 needs some help man, he likes pulling for the underdog and that blinds his so-called Football eye.

i totally remember us arguing about grimes and his ball skills. but its good to hear u dnt care about grimes. i guess you were wasted or something that day :lol:

It's difficult to say without giving Leftwich more of a chance. I remember one of his first passes nearly went out into the stands. Joey was not going to win games with check downs and he gave up way too early when the defenders got near so I would have to root for the somewhat unknown in Leftwich. I realize he had time in the saddle with Jacksonville and Pittsburgh but I believe each team is different. Overall Redman was the clear choice for the short run QB.

Phatty you gotta choose between Leftwich and harrington :D

Very tough question. I lean toward Leftwich only because he can get the ball down field. Harrington struggles to stretch the field which hurts and offense when the defense knows that. They can squeeze the receivers. I do think Harrington is a smart QB he just doesn't have the arm to go down field very often. I question whether he can make every throw. Either that or he chooses not to.

i totally remember us arguing about grimes and his ball skills. but its good to hear u dnt care about grimes. i guess you were wasted or something that day :lol:

I dont remember and i dont drink, but i do think that grimes has good ball skills and he is an ok CB but we have better options to start than Grimes but he is a good option for the Nickel or Dime spot. So I was still right when we were arguing Pio :P :lol::lol: , and yes you are still wrong. B)

Leftwich all the way. Dude was injured, and in a brand new system that didn't fit him at all. Were he to have the time to learn our playbook(which he didn't) I believe he would have been far more effective than Harrington. At least he had an arm and wasn't scared to use it. Harrington literally coined the phrase "Mr. noodle arm."

I dont remember and i dont drink, but i dont think that grimes has good ball skills and he is an ok CB but we have better options to start than Grimes but he is a good option for the Nickel or Dime spot. So I was still right when we were arguing Pio :P :lol::lol: , and yes you are still wrong. B)

HA! i never said wasted from drinking. your assumption was wrong! which altogether makes you wrong about previous and upcoming arguments you ever have with me ^_^ pio wins. ;)

(what i just said probably didn't make sense but i still win)

HA! i never said wasted from drinking. your assumption was wrong! which altogether makes you wrong about previous and upcoming arguments you ever have with me ^_^ pio wins. ;)

(what i just said probably didn't make sense but i still win)

You right no sense all at, absolute fail my good man :lol::lol: