Roddy and Abe are key players, stop dissing them!

Soren

Cant stand all of you guys that went like "we dont need John Abraham" when the false rumor about him unhappy with his contract. The same goes about Roddy, but I dont see why rushing a deal would make everybody happy. He becomes a Restricted Free Agent next year, which means we have the right to sign before another team does or match their offer right?

This thread is not as much a waste of time as all those dissing two of our finest players.

Go Roddy!!!

Go Abe!!!!

Go Falcons!!!!!

There are a lot of unnecessary threads right now - but it's offseason. I do agree - why knock the playmakers on the team? These guys are not your "average" position player - they are in the top echelon of the NFL - give them a little respect. You really can't just stick someone in there and hope it all falls into place. Who knows, they may replace Abe with another JA or Roddy with another Dez White.

This thread is not as much a waste of time as all those dissing two of our finest players.

Go Roddy!!!

Go Abe!!!!

Go Falcons!!!!!

There are a lot of unnecessary threads right now - but it's offseason. I do agree - why knock the playmakers on the team? These guys are not your "average" position player - they are in the top echelon of the NFL - give them a little respect. You really can't just stick someone in there and hope it all falls into place. Who knows, they may replace Abe with another JA or Roddy with another Dez White.

It is stupid to diss them and it is stupid to try and stop it by starting a thread like this. This thread will acomplish nothing. Some people are happy to stir the pot and short of them being banned there is nothing anyone can do about it.