Good Luck Michael Vick

BTFalcons

Most of you will slam me for this but I'm use to it.

I'm glad the commish reinstated Vick but cut the Bull**** already. He did his time and should be allowed to start week 1. If we didn't have Ryan I would take Vick back in a minute. He has gone 2 years without playing so that means he hasn't been hit so he's healthy. I really don't think he will miss a beat. Also don't even worry about what Peta has to say about anything. They act like there so perfect. And with Tony Dungy in his corner he'll be fine...

So just b/c he's been playing tag with Rufos and Delicious for 2 years, he's ready to get on the field and start running around again with no problem

Jr you putting up those posts pretty quickly man, slow down playa before you pass your teacher.

Dang i was just about to ask to borrow you car and 20 so i can drive to the Training camp on Sat. I will be nice and use at least 5 of the 20 and put it in the tank :D

Didn't you learn anything from Knocked Up? If someone says not to ask to borrow money, you just ask if you can just HAVE some....

Dont worry i got a perfect driving record when i borrow cars. :D

I take it you don't know what I'm talking about :lol:. You ever heard somebody say they will let such and such borrow their vehicle but when they return it they will do something to it to make it seem as if the borrower did it. I'm sure you know :lol:

I'm glad the commish reinstated Vick but cut the Bull**** already. He did his time and should be allowed to start week 1. If we didn't have Ryan I would take Vick back in a minute. He has gone 2 years without playing so that means he hasn't been hit so he's healthy. I really don't think he will miss a beat. Also don't even worry about what Peta has to say about anything. They act like there so perfect. And with Tony Dungy in his corner he'll be fine...

I should make a macro to auto reply with this, but I do need to adjust it to say that Vick isn't under a 6 game suspension. Goodell could decide Vick can play from week 1 or he has to wait until week 17, or later, to play. What Goodell has said is that he will make his decision by week 6 of the regular season.

Vick's getting off easy.

Vick's suspension previously was only in name only. It basically kept him off our cap for the time he was legally unable to suit up and play football. The suspension Vick received today is the punishment suspension by the NFL. 5 games is a little weak IMO, compared to other suspensions that have been handed out, but guess I can understand it.

I heard his boyfriend beat him in prison.

It is amazing how teams are falling all over themselves to sign the great Mike Vick. Wow...its amazing!

It is amazing how teams are falling all over themselves to sign the great Mike Vick. Wow...its amazing!

Its amazing that anyone would believe the same sports media that was sitting outside Leavenworth waiting on a photo when Mike Vick was half-way back to Virginia.