UNC delays USC series.

SacFalcFan

Man that sucks. I was really looking forward to that game. Hopefully they will reschedule soon though. Both schools need to make every effort to begin a long term series between the two schools. I feel the same way about UGA and Clemson.

When I read the headline, I thought this was gonna be about Pete Carroll's team against UNC :lol: . I don't blame them for rescheduling to make room for the 2010 LSU game in the Georgia Dome. I think the SEC/ACC season opener in the Dome is a very good thing. Last year's game was lousy, but this year's Alabama/Virginia Tech game looks to be one of the best out of conference games in the nation.

When I read the headline, I thought this was gonna be about Pete Carroll's team against UNC :lol: . I don't blame them for rescheduling to make room for the 2010 LSU game in the Georgia Dome. I think the SEC/ACC season opener in the Dome is a very good thing. Last year's game was lousy, but this year's Alabama/Virginia Tech game looks to be one of the best out of conference games in the nation.

it's a great move for unc and lsu getting a game in the dome. Great exposure in the atlanta area with a lot of talent.. i can't wait for that vt/bama game.

it's a great move for unc and lsu getting a game in the dome. Great exposure in the atlanta area with a lot of talent.. i can't wait for that vt/bama game.

I agree on all of that. They're more likely to get a win against the Gamecocks, but could get alot of good recruits on account of the game, which is better in the long run.

he is doing a great job indeed.. they will have a breakout year, but when? this year? 2010?

This year is primed for it if the WRs develop quickly. The LBers are insane as is the DL. Our front 7 will be top 5 in the country IMO by the end of the year. We found the lead RB in the 2nd half of last year in Shaun Draughn with Houston coming in for short yardage. I think a steady dose of Womble will mean a lot too. Yates has to stay healthy though. Something he hasn't done in his 2 years as a starter. We need a lot of continuity between our QB and WRs this year especially since we lost our top 3 WRs. If he gets injured that continuity is GONE. Healthy Yates we could win the ACC. Unhealthy Yates we could be 8-4

Man that sucks. I was really looking forward to that game. Hopefully they will reschedule soon though. Both schools need to make every effort to begin a long term series between the two schools. I feel the same way about UGA and Clemson.

Yeah I';m surprised that USC and UNC isn't a big rivalry. You would think they'd be able to market North Carolina vs. South Carolina to the fans.

Yeah I';m surprised that USC and UNC isn't a big rivalry. You would think they'd be able to market North Carolina vs. South Carolina to the fans.

yeah it could be a great state vs state rivalry.. it stinks they don't play it.. kinda of like clemson and uga. i miss that rivalry.

They play football in North Carolina?

:lol:

Just kidding.... NC is coming along. It is surprising that South Carolina and UNC don't have a rivalry.... never thought about it much, but that would be a good rivalry to market for the region.

Because UNC would toast USC in just about every single sport including the 2 biggest ones.

Because UNC would toast USC in just about every single sport including the 2 biggest ones.

Haha.... see, there isn't an actual rivalry and the trash talking is already in place. UNC definitely has the edge in basketball by far. I think a football rivalry would be good between those programs. SC plays some tough football, I can give them that... and NC is coming along with some great talent delivering results on the field. I think it would be a very good series to start.