Jay-Z Warns The Game

ya_boi_j

"I think he's been posturing for this thing for a while," Jay explained. "I guess he just took the fact that I said I'm not talking about him which is not a diss at all. I figured that was his opportunity, he's going on tour and he's promoting, or buzz or marketing or however people feel they need attention these days. So it's no real problems behind it, it's no real challenge behind it. With the Nas thing, that was a real thing, it wasn't done because of any marketing or anything like that. I typically let those types of things slide but you know, I could wake up tomorrow and just really go right in." (Big Boy's Neighborhood)

http://www.sohh.com/2009/07/jay-z_warns_the_game_abou.html

Jay vs Game is one of the worst beefs I've seen in a while. I think Jay should continue to handle it like he has been doing. Game is starting to look foolish going after Jay while Jay (and he does) seems like he has more important things to focus on.

Publicity stunt

Game is as lame as they get when it comes to beef. Lyrically, he ain't all that anyway and some of the things he says about Jay are ghey like whether jay can father children and he is too old. What kind of so called gangsta cares about that ish? Sounds like some ole 3rd grade girle-man dung, especially after he used to be on Jay Z nuts hard a few years back. If you're going to diss someone, you can do better than that.

And this diss is going at a cat like Jay-Z who has everything AND Beyonce on his arm from a clown like this?:

Game/Change of Hearts TV Game Show

Dude needs to stop fronting like he's so incredible hard 4 real... <_<

Game is as lame as they get when it comes to beef. Lyrically, he ain't all that anyway and some of the things he says about Jay are ghey like whether jay can father children and he is too old. What kind of so called gangsta cares about that ish? Sounds like some ole 3rd grade girle-man dung, especially after he used to be on Jay Z nuts hard a few years back. If you're going to diss someone, you can do better than that.

And this diss is going at a cat like Jay-Z who has everything AND Beyonce on his arm from a clown like this?:

Game/Change of Hearts TV Game Show

Dude needs to stop fronting like he's so incredible hard 4 real... <_<

He got that thuggin' love! :lol:

c4f3dc5ad-1.jpg