Where is training camp located?

XXVIII-III

Bankerbird, I'm out here near you. I get off at exit 93 in Covington.

After you get on 1-985 get off at the Flowery Branch exit and turn right. You'll go a short distance and turn left at a light. You'll see a publix to your right at that corner where you turn. That road dead ends right at the complex. Very simple and like Banker Bird said, there will be signs.

Thanks fellas, it's a pretty good trip from ATL

It's really not that bad, but keep in mind they're shutting down 75 North to basically 1 lane so keep that in mind if you're heading in from South of the city. I wasn't too bad last weekend in the morning but in the afternoon it looked insane. Right before the split they had traffic going to 75 North just in the HOV lane which also impacted people going up 85 North.

Thanks fellas, it's a pretty good trip from ATL

...but it's a worthwhile trip to make. Make the effort: it's a great facility and you'll have a good experience. Fans, food, merchandise, access to players after each session and a chance to watch some football!

I'm lucky that I live only 20-25 minutes away from Flowery Branch so I can attend camp fairly often.

Hope to see everyone there!

You know that you can take the backways coming from Covington instead of going through downtown. I am coming from exit 84 in covington.

Yeah, and I was thinking of doing that. I have a navigation system in my car and I can tell it to avoid freeways/highways, so, depending on how long it takes to go the backroads, I may just go that route.

Yeah, and I was thinking of doing that. I have a navigation system in my car and I can tell it to avoid freeways/highways, so, depending on how long it takes to go the backroads, I may just go that route.

I went that route the first time I went and it took me about 1hr and 20 min, but i used mapquest and didnt have a nav system like i have now, so it may take a hour

You know that you can take the backways coming from Covington instead of going through downtown. I am coming from exit 84 in covington.

Take Hwy.81 north, hop on Hwy.20 in Loganville, go though Lawrenceville, past the Mall of Georgia, turn right on Buford Hwy and stay straight. Facility will be on your left.

Now, this will take MUCH MUCH MUCH longer to drive than going on the interstate, but this way gets you there without having to take any interstates (no I-20, no I-285, no I-85, and no I-985). ;)

EDIT:

I just tried this route on Google Maps and it says it is 53.2 miles and will take 1 hr and 48 mins to travel.

That's what I'll be looking into too. I think you can take 20 all the way to I985. Not I20 but GA20. Go to exit 82 and turn right. Follow 20 all the way to I985 and turn right onto I985 and it is only a few exits up from there. I'll be honest Jaymadd, might be about the same time wise as going the express way all the way.

That's what I'll be looking into too. I think you can take 20 all the way to I985. Not I20 but GA20. Go to exit 82 and turn right. Follow 20 all the way to I985 and turn right onto I985 and it is only a few exits up from there. I'll be honest Jaymadd, might be about the same time wise as going the express way all the way.

In particular with the 75N mess.. I'd be really careful if you're going to the afternoon practice if you're going anywhere near the 75/85N split.

Yeah you might be right, I am coming from Work Downtown so i wont go that way going to camp, but coming back yeah. What time you going to the practice.