Police: Boston Cop Calls Gates A Jungle Monkey

sourdiesal

Nah Pimpin', just turn and walk away! All they need is a reason.....................................................

Good ol Boston PD.

Effin hate BPD.

Please God don't let me have an encounter with this police or any of his police buddies. Cuz if there's one there is probably a whole lil crew that he rolls with.

Good ol Boston PD.

Effin hate BPD.

Please God don't let me have an encounter with this police or any of his police buddies. Cuz if there's one there is probably a whole lil crew that he rolls with.

I guess Boston has a reputation from what I've heard. Ironically I was watching PTI yesterday and Tony asked Wilbon if Vick could sign with the Patriots and Wilbon's reaction was basically "**** naw, thats the wrong city for a brother from Virginia"...I've never been there personally, but any city that breeds Steak Shapiro has to be a cesspool...

I guess Boston has a reputation from what I've heard. Ironically I was watching PTI yesterday and Tony asked Wilbon if Vick could sign with the Patriots and Wilbon's reaction was basically "**** naw, thats the wrong city for a brother from Virginia"...I've never been there personally, but any city that breeds Steak Shapiro has to be a cesspool...

randy moss?

i could see if the pats played in boston but theyre a pretty distance away from anyplace a brother from virginia needs to worry about.

It's a dam* shame that there are people who feel and speak like this.

But it is utterly moronic that they are foolish enough to send out mass emails with this type of language. The man is just too stupid to carry a badge and gun. Hopefully they will fire his azz and be done with him.