Erin Andrews calls 911 to report paparazzi

TMZ has obtained the foul-mouthed 911 call made when ESPN reporter Erin Andrews spotted "suspicious people" lurking around her Georgia home last week.

Dispatcher: DeKalb 911. What's the address of your emergency?

Andrews: Um, I was in the news recently about being in a hotel naked, and I have paparazzi outside my window, and I was told by law enforcement that if I did to call 911.

Dispatcher: Do you want to meet with an officer?

Dispatcher: Do you want to meet with an officer, ma'am, when they come out?

Andrews: Yeah, these guys are sitting in a car outside my house right now. I would like to tell the officer to have them leave because the cops have told me to call 911 if they're outside my house.

Dispatcher: And what's your name?

Andrews: My name is Erin. My last name is Andrews. I'm all over the news right now.

Dispatcher: I'm not familiar.

Andrews: I'm the girl that was videotaped without her knowing, without her clothes on in the hotel.

Dispatcher: Really?

Andrews: And I've got two ******** sitting outside my house.

Dispatcher: I'm so sorry.

Andrews: I am, too. Thank you.

Dispatcher: We'll send someone out. What kind of vehicle are they in?

Andrews: They're in a RAV, a white RAV4. I'm in a gated community, and I don't know how they got in. Mom, can you see their license plates? It's a handicap license plate they have. What's the license plate number?

Dispatcher: What's the tag number?

Andrews: We're trying to see. Do you see it, Mom? OK, I'm gonna try and go to another room and see if I can read it. I can't believe these jerks are knocking on my door. ******* ********. Mom, you're totally being obvious.

Dispatcher: Are they black, white or Hispanic?

Andrews: What?

Dispatcher: Are they black, white or Hispanic?

Andrews: They're both white males. I think it's — they know I'm here, 'cause I have a car out front. So they know I'm inside. I have private security that I'm working with, but they're not with me currently, and they said call 911. OK, here's the license plate. It's a handicap license plate for Georgia.

Andrews: They're looking at me through my window.

Dispatcher: Are you OK?

Andrews: Yeah, I'm just — I did nothing wrong, and I'm being treated like ******* Britney Spears, and it sucks. I'm sorry.

Dispatcher: OK, the first available unit will see you as soon as possible.

Andrews: Thanks. Do you know how far they're out?

Dispatcher: No. They should be in — they'll be here as soon as possible.

Andrews: OK.

Dispatcher: OK, thank you.

Andrews: Thanks.

Poor Erin.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the audio, can't blame her, she feels awful, is staying off camera and has been reluctant to leave home. She lives in a gated community and those idiots managed to get in. WTF do thrry think they can possibly get by harassing her at her home?

How dumb as a country have we become that we need to know every detail about certain people and fools can have a career as a "paparazzi". Seriously, people get paid to be stalkers? How is this legal? Why the **** do the ******** people in America feel they need buy magazines with pictures of celebrities children or pics of some actress in her bikini at the beach? Can't they get a girlfriend?

Honest questions: Did any of you fap it to the Erin Andrews video? Was the quality that good? From what I read you really couldn't see much. Is seeing a nipple highly pixelated through a peephole really that exciting?

Life > celebrity gossip

^^

And I still believe that video was staged.

How's that?

Listening to that call, it does not sound like someone who is enjoying the noteriety of that video. From what I've heard, she's practically become a shut-in in recent weeks and now she isn't even safe in her own home.

I hope they find the scumbags responsible and make their lives a complete ****.

How's that?

Listening to that call, it does not sound like someone who is enjoying the noteriety of that video. From what I've heard, she's practically become a shut-in in recent weeks and now she isn't even safe in her own home.

It's all part of her plan Gritz. Don't be gullible, she's loving the attention....

She's more popular than ever, that's for sure.

In this country, that could segue into a promising career.

She started out as a sideline reporter for SEC football games and now is at just about every live sporting event carried by ESPN. It sounded like she had a promising career without some jagoff violating her rights.

SMH @ some of you who frequently pass yourselves off as progressive or enlightened yet feel that this is somehow her fault.

She started out as a sideline reporter for SEC football games and now is at just about every live sporting event carried by ESPN. It sounded like she had a promising career without some jagoff violating her rights.

SMH @ some of you who frequently pass yourselves off as progressive or enlightened yet feel that this is somehow her fault.

I'm talking her own talk show or sports show.

How's that?

I would not make a judgement either way, but you could make a case for both sides by reading the transcript.

I'm like, Erin Andrews, maybe you've heard of me or seen me naked lately. I'm totally all over TV. What? You've never heard of me? You should Google me. I'm totally famous and now that everyone has seen me sniff my farts, I'm getting, like, way more attention than before. I can't believe you've never heard of me.