Curtis Lofton 790 the zone interview

atljbo

Curtis Lofton 790 the zone interview

Curtis Lofton (like Harry Douglas) said that William Moore has been the most impressive rookie. (remember Peria hasnt been out there allot)

I really do think William Moore is going to be another Adrian Wilson..... One of those Safeties that can come in the box like a LB but also drop back and cover.... As long as William Moore gets his footwork right and learn the playbook... He can have a impact rookie season.

A 220+ pound Safety with 4.4 speed.... Thats sick....... I'm really amped about this Defense potential.

lofton's a funny guy. i'm glad they're all talking highly of moore. if moore and peria come through for us like we need them to this year i think our D can be a top 15 type of D. it may not sound real good but that's good enough to get us to a NFCCG and possibly a SB with the offense we have in place.

lofton's a funny guy. i'm glad they're all talking highly of moore. if moore and peria come through for us like we need them to this year i think our D can be a top 15 type of D. it may not sound real good but that's good enough to get us to a NFCCG and possibly a SB with the offense we have in place.

I agree .....I want to see can Thomas Dimitroff do it again...... Last year TD draft a Franchise QB, Franchise LT, and Franchise MLB.... This year Thomas Dimitroff draft 2 top 10 talents (William Moore and Peria Jerry).... I cant wait to see what happens......I feel like our first 4 rounds (2009 draft picks) should be able to come in and help us right now.

Man I'm ready for training camp and preseason.