Why don't some of the old Schoolers post here?

Mr.Pickles

Haynes Rison

Ton

tonabull

They will be back this year cause the Falcons will be good

ive seen tonabull posting under a slightly different name. he hasn't been here as much though and you can still tell he just wants to bash vick. not that anyone cares anymore.

tonabwe

ton, as in ton40kid?

haynes rison, i dont know who that is.

i might go to the mbgt this year, depending on how all my personal affairs work themselves out.

When I went it was cool. We toured the practice field and was on the field while the players were warming up. I saw the NFC Championship tropy and locker rooms and stuff. It was great.

When I went it was cool. We toured the practice field and was on the field while the players were warming up. I saw the NFC Championship tropy and locker rooms and stuff. It was great.

They don't get to do that stuff anymore. Pretty much it's just everyone meeting each other at Falcons' Landing before the game, if I'm not mistaken.

I just like to get to the Dome and get into my seat with like 10 mins. left until the game. Sitting around for a while kills me.

Pickles, to answer your question, a lot of people just moved on, some got banned, some still post (under other names). Some got tired of the BS in TATF and ABF. You also have to realize that it is summertime, and a lot of people are on vacation (I was gone for two weeks myself). I've been here a loooooooooooooooong time, and I don't venture into TATF or PF anymore, and I pick and choose in ABF, although I do stay logged on quite a bit.

I miss some of those dudes

No Homo

They don't get to do that stuff anymore. Pretty much it's just everyone meeting each other at Falcons' Landing before the game, if I'm not mistaken.

I just like to get to the Dome and get into my seat with like 10 mins. left until the game. Sitting around for a while kills me.

They give aways stuff up there. I won a tee shirt. I mean I think you will njoy yourself. Lot of beer food and good sports talk. When I was there the Gators beat up on Tenn . It was a great weekend. They play golf too. Or maybe yall can see a braves game. Strip club whatever