when you extend one guy, 10 more hands will open up.

near the end of the year you lock up the guys with expiring contracts that you dont want to lose as long as they are reasonable. if a guy prices himself out of your range, oh well. this is not the raiders or the redskins. aurther blank wrote some checks early on to get guys to come here, and i am glad to see that TD has not allowed that to happen like mcgay did. those teams are perpetual losers because they are ran into the ground withthe same knee jerk stupidity that causes people here to, "say just pay roddy whatever he wants." **** why not? i'll tell you what, blank should just give roddy a blank check. he can write down any number and we'll pay it......dumbasses.

near the end of the year you lock up the guys with expiring contracts that you dont want to lose as long as they are reasonable. if a guy prices himself out of your range, oh well. this is not the raiders or the redskins. aurther blank wrote some checks early on to get guys to come here, and i am glad to see that TD has not allowed that to happen like mcgay did. those teams are perpetual losers.

Remember last year when we extended Babineaux and Jenkins, and the whole team stuck their hand out and demanded more. Oh, wait, they both played extremely well and earned their deals, and now we are trying to resign one of the integral parts of this offense. If TD thinks he should come back, then lets hope it gets done.

Remember last year when we extended Babineaux and Jenkins, and the whole team stuck their hand out and demanded more.

of coarse i do i just referenced that in another thread, thanks for paying attention. the difference is that TD made them an offer half way through the season in the last year of a contract that they HONORED. they did not DEMAND more money before their current contract even expired and they did'nt hold out. when you make a logical point i'll be glad to talk football with you. right now you're just not making sense, or should i say cents.

of coarse i do i just referenced that in another thread, thanks for paying attention. the difference is that TD made them an offer half way through the season in the last year of a contract that they HONORED. they did not DEMAND more money before their current contract even expired and they did'nt hold out. when you make a logical point i'll be glad to talk football with you. right now you're just not making sense, or should i say cents.

I'm sorry, when did AJC speculation = a player demanding? Is Roddy threatening to hold out, or is the AJC spinning up trouble with mental midgets such as yourself because a player's agent said "no commet." Terrance Moore is that you? I wondered where you went.

sounds like a front loaded contract to me, another brilliant move by TD. you dont think he makes 16 mil a year over 5 years do you?

EDIT

sorry this was to blacksburghokie.

Counts all monies paid during the year, so includes all of the signing bonus paid as well. While it is not technically important in terms of cap ramifications (signing bonus would be prorated over length), it does show how much money Turner was actually paid by the Falcons over the last year...

When has White not honored his contract?

Where has Roddy "Demanded " more money? When has he not participated in drills, practices, OTAs? When has he held out or even threatened to?

You can't back any of that up with any legitimate source.

The Falcons started the negotiations because they want to keep White around. If they sign him before he hits RFA, it saves them money, and White gets the security of a long term contract.

And when you propose trading a top flight young receiver with a cap friendly contract, back to back 1000 yd+ seasons and an instant rapport with the the next superstar QB for draft picks; you don't have the right to accuse someone else of being illogical.

roddy has not demanded more money and roddy has not held out.