Who's getting the h1n1 swine flu vaccine this fall?

Don't like the vibes I'm getting from all the sources I'm reading. It's being over-hyped in the media for one... Secondly, it's been admitted that they are not sure how the virus is going to act, yet there are whispers of making this vaccine shot mandatory... Baxter has already been given complete immunity, and all the vaccine makers just met secretly with WHO, who will not release the minutes of that meeting.

Dr Buckman said there was an urgent need for calm in the face of what one virologist had called "the weakest pandemic the world has ever seen."

"We must not underplay it, but we also must not overplay it as a medieval plague," Dr Buckman said.

There's also talk of the military getting involved with FEMA. This is all for a virus that has killed just over 300 people in this country when the regular seasonal flu kills about 36,000 a year.

At the very least some folks are going to make a lot of money at the expense of the people (and their health) who take this vaccine.

If my doctor recommends it, I'll be the first in line. I've had some nasty bouts of the flu before but since I started getting a yearly flu shot 5 years ago I haven't even had a sniffle since.

I've never had an adverse reaction to any vaccine and neither has anyone in my family.

I have had the #####ing flu before, and more than once at that. If you've had only once you would do whatever you could to avoid that misery. I'll be getting the regular flu shot, same as recent years but probably not the H1N1.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:2oXVJa...lient=firefox-a

Dr. Murray Vimy and Dr Fritz Lorscheider at the University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine have demonstrated how mercury causes brain neuron degeneration and neurological damage http://movies.commons.ucalgary.ca/mercury/ leading to Alzheimer's disease.

According to Hugh Fudenberg, MD, the world's leading immunogeneticist and 13th most quoted biologist of our times (nearly 850 papers in peer review journals), if an individual has had five consecutive flu shots between 1970 and 1980 (the years studied) his or her chances of getting Alzheimer's Disease is ten times higher than if they had one, two or no shots.When asked why this was so Dr. Fudenberg said it was due to the mercury and aluminum that is in every flu shot (and most childhood shots). The gradual mercury and aluminum buildup in the brain causes cognitive dysfunction. Is that why Alzheimer's is expected to quadruple? (from Dr. Fudenberg's speech at an International Vaccine Conference, Arlington, VA September, 1997). http://www.nitrf.org/fudenberg.html

Alzheimer's is expected to quadruple during this decade according to John's Hopkins Newsletter Nov 1998.