I am officially off of probation

Congrats. I had a close friend of mine get off not long ago.

I tried so hard to get my probation officer to buy me a cake or something but she didn't do it.

I asked her last time what happens when I get off probation, do I need to fill out paper work or something and she said "No, it just means you can smoke weed again and not have to worry about coming here to piss in a cup."

She's fat and **** but I think I'd **** her just for having that response.

I tried so hard to get my probation officer to buy me a cake or something but she didn't do it.

I asked her last time what happens when I get off probation, do I need to fill out paper work or something and she said "No, it just means you can smoke weed again and not have to worry about coming here to piss in a cup."

lmao congrats

now you dont have to worry about your PO finding all those dead hookers in the back yard

Those are always a *****. I'm running out of room for mine.

I only kill midget hookers, so I've still got plenty of room.

You know midget hookers charge the same amount of money as regular sized ones do? I could understand that if I was also a midget, but I'm a whole person, I should get half price. I don't have to pay the same for a travel size bottle of Crest that I would a normal sized one do I? No, so why should I have to pay the same for a travel size prostitute.

They really ought to think more economically when pricing their services. I believe there is a big enough market out there for midget hookers, just not at the same price as normal sized ones.

You know midget hookers charge the same amount of money as regular sized ones do? I could understand that if I was also a midget, but I'm a whole person, I should get half price for half size. I don't have to pay the same for a travel size bottle of Crest that I would a normal sized one do I? No, so why should I have to pay the same for a travel size prostitute.

They really ought to think more economically when pricing their services. I believe there is a big enough market out there for midget hookers, just not at the same price as normal sized ones.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know midget hookers charge the same amount of money as regular sized ones do? I could understand that if I was also a midget, but I'm a whole person, I should get half price. I don't have to pay the same for a travel size bottle of Crest that I would a normal sized one do I? No, so why should I have to pay the same for a travel size prostitute.

it's a convenience fee

Stolen joke

I don't remember which comedian said it, but I have heard it before

ITS STILL HILARIOUS