Attended Falcons luncheon today

living404

Attended a Falcons luncheon today with Dimitroff, Coach Smith, and all of the coordinators. Man if I wasn't pumped for the season before, I am now.

They opened with a video... They showed quotes about how we reached on drafting Matt Ryan, 1-15, etc. etc. Then went into the TD pass from Ryan to Jenkins... awesome!

Here is a quick run down of what they had to say...

Dimitroff-

Staff took it to heart about everyone talking about not having back to back seasons. They want to prove last season wasn't a fluke, but a taste of whats to come.

Talked alot about the draft. Said to watch out for all players in the first 4 rounds

Speed, speed, speed was the emphasis

Smith-

Can't wait for the season obviously.

Staff watched every single play from last year in offseason. Going to improve on the little things.

Mularkey-

Said he gets goose bumps when the offense runs on the field.

Talked a lot about Harvey Dahl... Knew he was a starter when he was fighting in TC last year.. LOL.

Said everyone was more familiar with the system and we should be better

We're still a run oriented team even with Gonzalez.

Lots to say about Matt Ryan- said he would be successful no matter what he did in life.

VanGorder-

More speed on defense.

Says people are going to be surprised at improvement.

Overall, really impressed with our coaches. They are definitely fired up for this Saturday, and the season. If anyone else was there and has more, please add.

Attended a Falcons luncheon today with Dimitroff, Coach Smith, and all of the coordinators. Man if I wasn't pumped for the season before, I am now.

They opened with a video... They showed quotes about how we reached on drafting Matt Ryan, 1-15, etc. etc. Then went into the TD pass from Ryan to Jenkins... awesome!

Dimitroff-

Staff took it to heart about everyone talking about not having back to back seasons. They want to prove last season wasn't a fluke, but a taste of whats to come.

Talked alot about the draft. Said to watch out for all players in the first 4 rounds

Smith-

Staff watched every single play from last year in offseason. Going to improve on the little things.

Mularkey-

Talked a lot about Harvey Dahl... Knew he was a starter when he was fighting in TC last year.. LOL.

Lots to say about Matt Ryan- said he would be successful no matter what he did in life.

VanGorder-

More speed on defense.

Overall, really impressed with our coaches. They are definitely fired up for this Saturday, and the season. If anyone else was there and has more, please add.

nice read

Dimitroff-

Smith-

Mularkey-

VanGorder-

More speed on defense.

Was this a prize or something how did you get to go to the Luncheon, thanks for the info

That sums it up rather nicely.

Dimitroff-

Smith-

Mularkey-

VanGorder-

More speed on defense.

Gazoo took me to one of these a few years ago. Enjoyed it.

Yep yep. It's on the falcons site, but I uploaded it on youtube on my account so that it could be posted here ...and so I can put it on my myspace page lol.
OK why did you have to do that? That's all I'm gonna say.

For all you video boys wondering what a $10K video looks like, there ya go. Probably done by two or three hard working Falcon video cutters over a week's time.

Look at the software. Check the clips they chose. Notice the synched up music. The subtle effects. The storyline. The lack of curse words in the music. Lack of NFL logos. And that's a low res YouTube ripoff.

A video lesson for Cabao, Zero and Espo.

Dimitroff-

Smith-

Mularkey-

VanGorder-

More speed on defense.

Great post, man. Thanks. ^_^