weather report

Dago

The Weather Man is a great movie with Nicholas Cage (who usually doesn't make great movies)..

It's for sale for 5 bucks at Wal Mart right now. Check it out...

how dare you hijack my music-related weather thread with a movie-related weather post

the two obviously have nothing in common

but seriously....they were a 70s jazz fusion band. pretty good stuff if you are into that sort of thing

Jaco Pastorius = great bass player. He used to scallop the high frets of his basses himself. Lost a bass one time when he passed out on a park bench after a gig and someone just took it.

I remember the really cool looking album art, and they did the original version of Birdland.

I didn't know that Pastorius died.

He was essentially beaten to death by a bouncer. From what I've heard, he was arrogant and a bit crazy. Thought he could just waltz into some club, was told no, got into a fight and got the **** kicked out of him. Went into a coma, had a brain hemorrhage and died.

He was essentially beaten to death by a bouncer. From what I've heard, he was arrogant and a bit crazy. Thought he could just waltz into some club, was told no, got into a fight and got the **** kicked out of him. Went into a coma, had a brain hemorrhage and died.

He was killed, even more surprising.

weather_heavyf.jpg