Falcons camp first fight.

I think we did this last year, and someone said d-hall and adam jennings would duke it out and they did. I forgot who it was, but lets get it started again. Who yall think will be the first to get the fighting?? Id say BVG and chris houston for not turning his head around when running with recievers..who yall got??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we did this last year, and someone said d-hall and adam jennings would duke it out and they did. I forgot who it was, but lets get it started again. Who yall think will be the first to get the fighting?? Id say BVG and chris houston for not turning his head around when running with recievers..who yall got??

CDF, I'm all for that fight!!! And pulling for BVG to prevail and Chris agrees to turn his head!

D.Hall got into a fight with Jennings last year? ... from Oakland? ****, did he call Jennings and assume he just dropped a punt and talked smack? (and was probably right when he called)

I hope Anderson is involved in a fight.

Yeah, last year's fight was Harry Douglas and Lawyer Milloy. Interesting side note, HD got into it with D.Hall out in Oakland when we played them last year. :lol:

Maybe we should guess HD vs. anybody. :P

D.Hall got into a fight with Jennings last year? ... from Oakland? ****, did he call Jennings and assume he just dropped a punt and talked smack? (and was probably right when he called)

lol!!! what is this?? ya'll want our players to hurt each other and have no chemistry?? lol

not last year, but you know, dhalls last full season with the falcons.

mybad :lol: