Falcons Message Board Member Twitter Usage Survey  

119 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you used Twitter?

• I've been using Twitter for over a year
    • I've been using Twitter for less than a year
    • I'm considering signing up for a free Twitter account
    • I don't plan on ever using Twitter
    • Twitter....um....what's that?
  2. 2. How often do you use Twitter, and how do follow Twitter?

• I bookmark Twitter.com and check it once a week or LESS
    • I bookmark Twitter.com and check it MORE than once a week
    • I use a desktop Twitter client (like TweetDeck, Seesmic, Tweetie) and check it once a week or LESS
    • I use a desktop Twitter client (like TweetDeck, Seesmic, Tweetie) and check it MORE than once a week
    • I follow Twitter on my mobile device and check it once a week or LESS
    • I follow Twitter on my mobile device and check it MORE than once a week
    • I follow Twitter on my television, in conjunction with interactive programming or online gaming

All-

We are developing a neat gameday application that will be launching just before our regular-season opener. The application is built around Twitter, and it requires a Twitter account to log in.

Please answer the two poll questions above when you get a moment. For the second question, please check all that apply.

And I would encourage you to get a free Twitter account if you haven't already. You may even want to reserve your Falcons Message Board name, if it's available.

Thanks for your input...more details on the gameday application coming soon.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All-

We are developing a neat gameday application that will be launching just before our regular-season opener. The application is built around Twitter, and it requires a Twitter account to log in.

Please answer the two poll questions above when you get a moment. For the second question, please check all that apply.

And I would encourage you to get a free Twitter account if you haven't already. You may even want to reserve your Falcons Message Board name, if it's available.

Thanks for your input...more details on the gameday application coming soon.

I'm gonna go and register every Falcons board name I can and sell them to the board members, first up, Jaymadd, Superfan, Gritzblitz and Tandy. 20 bucks if you want them back.

I am on there if you guys want to follow me. I need followers. lol. Randawg21. I follow J-Mike and a few other Falcon personnel. I follow Rich Eison, Adam Shefler and Ocho Cinco, and many more. My two favorites is Ocho Cinco and Adam Shefler. Very funny guys. Follow me guys and I'll follow you. I started around draft time and you find out some good sports info there too if you follow the right people.

I am on there if you guys want to follow me. I need followers. lol. Randawg21. I follow J-Mike and a few other Falcon personnel. I follow Rich Eison, Adam Shefler and Ocho Cinco, and many more. My two favorites is Ocho Cinco and Adam Shefler. Very funny guys. Follow me guys and I'll follow you. I started around draft time and you find out some good sports info there too if you follow the right people.

Bump. Go sign up and follow me falcon fans.

The reason I don't use Twitter is because I don't have enough friends or associations that would warrant it. I keep up with most of those folks via Facebook.

I got the same problem and that is why I a trying to recruit people on here. Plus I get a lot of good football info and follow a lot of players and former players.

I will follow u Ghost, but i still think that Twitter is pretty stupid :D

I did for a while too but I check it everyday and it is fun watching Ocho Cinco and Adam Shefler go back and forth. I enjoy it. I just need some people following me that I know. No one I know is on tweeter.

I did for a while too but I check it everyday and it is fun watching Ocho Cinco and Adam Shefler go back and forth. I enjoy it. I just need some people following me that I know. No one I know is on tweeter.

maybe because you are lame Ghost :P J/K dude i will sign up today, i got to remember my password. I got people following me that i dont even know. :huh:

maybe because you are lame Ghost :P J/K dude i will sign up today, i got to remember my password. I got people following me that i dont even know. :huh:

LOL. I can be. Check out the people I follow. It's mostly football related and it is interesting. You get some behind the seen scoops and a look at these people's personalities off of TV. I like it but just started getting into it. I signed up for the draft but didn't really use it since until recently.

yea me to, Shefter is a riot.

Unnecessary is the word.

Or overkill.

TMI also comes to mind.

I agree, i thought it would be inside football info but following the players can be overkill, they dont be talking about nothing. <_< but i can follow some people on the MB

its probably joey563 but i dont remember..

Yo JOey mine is jaymadd23

I agree, i thought it would be inside football info but following the players can be overkill, they dont be talking about nothing. <_< but i can follow some people on the MB

Yo JOey mine is jaymadd23

Chad Johnson, TO, Donte Whitner, and Sapp are funny.. Also Eison and Shefter.

I joined twitter just to see what all the fuss was about it, I read the FALCONS twitters sometimes on there. I keep having this problem where it will not accept my password and have to change it on there every time I try and log in.

Strange though, as soon as I signed up someone asked to follow me, I said yes and then started getting all kinda spam in my twitter account, I had to delete all that and don't allow nobody to follow now.