Going to be at the Morning Practice, Aug 1

whitekb011

Hey guys, going to be at the first practice on Saturday morning. I would like to meet some of you if you are attending. Let me know where you will be hanging out. I will probably be wearing a black Roddy White jersey, or a White Matt Ryan jersey. Hope to see you there.

haha, nah I was just thinking how much that narrows it down to which guy is him. Either the one in the #84 or the #2.

lol, yeah I thought the same thing.

Right after that I thought "Black jersey on August 1st in Georgia?"

...but I'll probably be wearing a black jersey too cause the only current player I have is Turner and it's a black jersey.

I plan on being there. I'll be wearing my grey Falcon's T-Shirt and my red and black Falcon's hat. Red Shorts and white shoes. I'll be in the parking lot by 7:30, but maybe sooner in a white chevy S-10 hanging out with a couple of friends.

Serious, this means alot to me, I was suppose to go to training camp summer of 2007 with my father, but he passed on 1 June of 2007. I couldn't stomach going last year and this year I'm going to do it. I just thought it would be cool to put faces with names. I would wear the Roddy White jersey because my last name is white as well. But depending on weather, will adjust accordingly.

I didn't know if the message boarders get together at a spot before practice. Gazoo and some other guys use to meet up before hand and go to different sections of practice and then provide feedback after each practice.

Serious, this means alot to me, I was suppose to go to training camp summer of 2007 with my father, but he passed on 1 June of 2007. I couldn't stomach going last year and this year I'm going to do it. I just thought it would be cool to put faces with names. I would wear the Roddy White jersey because my last name is white as well. But depending on weather, will adjust accordingly.

I didn't know if the message boarders get together at a spot before practice. Gazoo and some other guys use to meet up before hand and go to different sections of practice and then provide feedback after each practice.

Real talk, I'd love to go, but I just don't see it in the cards. It's about 3 1/2 hours each way for me, I just don't think I can pull it off this year.

They should do those "Official Atlanta Falcons Message Board" shirts again like they did a few years ago.

I still have mine with "Dedsquirrl" on the sleeve.

That was a cool year.

Ran into a lot of other posters at the games.

I even showed it off to Johnny Buc when we Road Tripped down to Tampa for the away game.

That thing looked cool.

It'd be great if a lot of members got custom jerseys with their user name on it. If I make it to the preseason game and decide to order my custom jersey in time you'll spot "AUDIT THE FED" #11 roaming somewhere in the dome :lol:

Yeah, it would be sweet.

Dem Birds #6 (or #37, I dunno. Used to be 11, but Doug Johnson ruined the number for me.)

We still haven't decided whether we are going to the early or afternoon practice. I need to decide soon - because if we go to the morning - I really don't want to leave here at 3 in the morning to get there - I want to go up the night before.

Hey guys, going to be at the first practice on Saturday morning. I would like to meet some of you if you are attending. Let me know where you will be hanging out. I will probably be wearing a black Roddy White jersey, or a White Matt Ryan jersey. Hope to see you there.

Aw man! The Roddy White black Jersey was what I was gonna wear too! Or the Tony G. white Jersey I've been following the Falcons for over a decade, and this could be my first training camp(kinda sad in a way). I hope things go right with work and I can make it. I'm very excited!

i'm always wary of revealing my identity just in case i pissed someone off and dont even know it. if i meet someone that is a poster and they are friggin huge, i'm gonna lie and say my name is peter, uh....grit, fan. i just hope i dont see a griffin flying by when i'm trying to think up a fake last name.

What if it's someone that pi$sed you off, and you discover you are bigger than them? :o:lol:

I wanted to go, but I gotta work, it was either earn some money to be able to eat food during the week, or go see the FALCONS saturday.... :mellow: