Throwback equipment starting to arrive....

Dem Birds

Are we sure it's a home game that we're wearing throw backs in? I haven't paid enough attention to know.

It would have to be. What we wear on the road all depends on what the home team wears. Like when we wear red in Carolina usually when we almost always wear white on the road in other places? Cause Carolina likes to wear white at home.

It would have to be. What we wear on the road all depends on what the home team wears. Like when we wear red in Carolina usually when we almost always wear white on the road in other places? Cause Carolina likes to wear white at home.

But both teams will be wearing throwbacks right? If a team's throwback is white, then it would work out? I'm just throwing this out there :)

But both teams will be wearing throwbacks right? If a team's throwback is white, then it would work out? I'm just throwing this out there :)

I don't know about that. I've seen games where only one team wears throwbacks. But if that's the case, I hope it's the Saint's game.

The Falcons will wear the throwbacks twice at home this year (games TBA). They are the 1966 home jerseys. Some games will feature both teams wearing throwbacks in 2009, but those are between original AFL teams celebrating their 50th anniversaries.

The Falcons will wear the throwbacks twice at home this year (games TBA). They are the 1966 home jerseys. Some games will feature both teams wearing throwbacks in 2009, but those are between original AFL teams celebrating their 50th anniversaries.

Two games?

Nice.

2 games? This is really cool. I am excited about seeing it and am looking to buy a throwback or two myself. Thanks for the info.

So, the 2 teams we'll be playing won't be wearing throwbacks?