vs. Dolphins

Top Flight

Yesterday i "invaded" Miami Dolphins messages boards and they were saying that they will run the wildcat ALL OVER our young defense and they will stop our Offense.....ARE YOU SERIOUS??? (Offense will be in Top 5 at least). Basically they will win IN the dome for their opening win. How do you all feel????????

I'm legitimately scared of the wildcat. We have a very young defense, and youth is another word for inexperience. I'm also scared of the Miami pass rush - Taylor and Porter are gonna get theirs.

Thats about it though. Our team has the talent edge at the skill positions, and at QB.

Defense, I would call a draw.

I'm legitimately scared of the wildcat. We have a very young defense, and youth is another word for inexperience. I'm also scared of the Miami pass rush - Taylor and Porter are gonna get theirs.

Thats about it though. Our team has the talent edge at the skill positions, and at QB.

Defense, I would call a draw.

Thats why we have added Peria Jerry a Good runstopper and pass disrupter...i hope he gets signed soon 2 more days until TC

I would be more worried about the wildcat if we had to play Miami midway through the season, but not so much as the first game. We will have all preseason to get ready for that. Taylor has to show that he can stay healthy which shouldn't be a problem for the first game, and Porter came from nowhere with all the sacks last year. He is a really good player but we will scheme away from him

I would be more worried about the wildcat if we had to play Miami midway through the season, but not so much as the first game. We will have all preseason to get ready for that. Taylor has to show that he can stay healthy which shouldn't be a problem for the first game, and Porter came from nowhere with all the sacks last year. He is a really good player but we will scheme away from him

our O-Line is amazing plus ryan gets rid of the ball pretty quick so i'm not worried about taylor or porter.