Police caught red handed

ya_boi_j

Man, I hate Cops that abuse their power <_< Most cops aren't nothing but bullies.

Because one instance of a cop acting like a crooked prick gets leaked vs. 1000 stories where they are heros never make headlines, and MOST are bullies. :rolleyes:

....snore.....

Because one instance of a cop acting like a crooked prick gets leaked vs. 1000 stories where they are heros never make headlines, and MOST are bullies. :rolleyes:

....snore.....

No kidding.

Man, I hate Cops that abuse their power <_< Most cops aren't nothing but bullies.

Generalize much?

That's good to know. It's one's like you that get upset b/c a person chooses not to agree with them. Get use to it.

Because it doesn't sound idiotic on your part at all when you generalize someone with a different opinion from yours. :rolleyes:

I was trying to stay positive but I guess I'll go with 60/40 with the majority going to crooked cops

Complete and utter BS. News organizations rarely report on a cop doing the right things, processing an arrest properly etc. When a cop is extraordinarily good, he MAY get a 30 second blip on the nightly news. When a cop does something wrong, it will be a national story. The VAST majority of cops are good people, and the knuckleheads that tarnish that get the most press time.

@USC

I was tryin to be positive since I upset the police protector.

Consider me a police protector as well then (when they deserve it). You didn't upset me though, but I know many cops, and they are all good people. I admit there are monsters on the force, but there are always exceptions to the rule.